ADVERTISEMENT

MBB thread

IF I were Fred, I would put Banks in and tell him to accidentally run in to that piece of crap in the striped shirt. Terrible. EVERY time he blows his whistle its a crappy call.

Fred needs to lose his mind on that one ref. He's giving EVERY single call to the Hosers. I know we have virtually no chance and it may not change the outcome but I HATE seeing kids playing hard get screwed like this.
Fred knows the drill. He knows these guys have to lick certain coaches’ boots if they want to work Big Ten games. Hopefully someday he’ll be one of them, although seems like a guy has a hard time being an insufferable ass.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Not sure if the crowd really rooting for the Huskers football players or cheap entertainment from the sh** show that NU men's athletics are right now.

I guess if I was ahead by 20 I d be cheering on the opponent too

What a great experience for Vedral and Banks!!
call me crazy but I think IF those guys practiced with the basketball team all the time, they would look like they belonged coming off the bench. Banks would have to work on adjusting his shot to all of the time he's spent in the weight room, but man he moves well for a guy that big.

call me crazy but I think IF those guys practiced with the basketball team all the time, they would look like they belonged coming off the bench. Banks would have to work on adjusting his shot to all of the time he's spent in the weight room, but man he moves well for a guy that big.
Well enough as a defender, someone tries to drive, gets shut off, backs up and falls down and draws a foul. Looked like a soccer move. Flop

Reactions: dinglefritz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT