ADVERTISEMENT

maybe it's justified...

chipotlehusker

Junior
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2001
Austin Texas
because it appears that many Husker fans, including Scott Frost, give them reasons. Example:
yes, we're "entitled" (but everyone has to reprove themselves every single day). Saying as Coach Frost did in the early days that the Big 10 would have to adjust to us (how's that worked out?) and at least on these Scrolls, some Huskers are continually demeaning other schools (who of late have beaten us) and broadly speaking, Husker Nation has to prove it on the field and not just polite clapping an opponent, lately who have mostly beaten us. Maybe it would be better (unless it's
too late) to adopt a more humble tone and lie low to rise up and regain Husker power. Is that too much to ask? Or do we feel "entitled" still? When winning, it's fairly easy to be humble; When losing, it's arrogance to suggest we were robbed or to continue making excuses. Just sayin' !!
GBR forever...

because it appears that many Husker fans, including Scott Frost, give them reasons. Example:
yes, we're "entitled" (but everyone has to reprove themselves every single day). Saying as Coach Frost did in the early days that the Big 10 would have to adjust to us (how's that worked out?) and at least on these Scrolls, some Huskers are continually demeaning other schools (who of late have beaten us) and broadly speaking, Husker Nation has to prove it on the field and not just polite clapping an opponent, lately who have mostly beaten us. Maybe it would be better (unless it's
too late) to adopt a more humble tone and lie low to rise up and regain Husker power. Is that too much to ask? Or do we feel "entitled" still? When winning, it's fairly easy to be humble; When losing, it's arrogance to suggest we were robbed or to continue making excuses. Just sayin' !!
GBR forever...

OK. Thanks for playing

GBR forever...
Very well said. Thought provoking. Good perspective. Thank you.

I am not at all concerned that our fans don't kiss the ass of the Iowa's and Minnesota's enough. I am much more concerned with our fans continuing to support our team through this rebuild.

exactly...I’m 100% with you there. I don’t care to kiss any of those team fan’s buts for beating us while down and rebuilding, having a young head coach in his first power 5 stint and very young team a crossed the board. After years 4-6, if those same teams are still handling us our buts, then I’ll do that very thing because then it’s earned.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jhollenbeck41
GBR forever...

Read the whole thing. Look up reprove.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
Yes, shame on us. Anyone know where I left my giant eye roll emoji? I haven't used it in a while and can't seem to find it....

Reactions: headcard
GBR forever...
Walk softly and carry a big stick. It worked for Teddy Roosevelt

Reactions: Red I 73
Maybe I missed it somewhere but Frost never said the Big 10 would have to adjust to us... When asked how he would modify his system for the B10, he replied... "Were hoping the Big 10 is going to have to modify their system for us"... I'm not sure I've seen a single quote posted out of context as much as this one...

Maybe I missed it somewhere but Frost never said the Big 10 would have to adjust to us... When asked how he would modify his system for the B10, he replied... "Were hoping the Big 10 is going to have to modify their system for us"... I'm not sure I've seen a single quote posted out of context as much as this one...
He still said it.

Reactions: Husker_AMG63
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT