ADVERTISEMENT

March 25th wrap up. 4 top 100! 4 top 300! 4- 5 stars! 17-4 stars!!

I like the H.O. video, but I would suggest that Sipple stop ooh'ing and ahh'ing when discussing Alabama and Georgia with recruits. They are not doing anything NU has not done before. Plus it makes it appear like NU is a second rate option. Whether it is or not, that is up to the recruits to decide.
You mean other than winning a lot (lately)…which is what recruits remember.

It’s like he’s always known how to drive really fast, but all he’s ever had is a 4-cylinder Chevy Equinox…he’s finally got a Lamborghini and he’s just starting to have some fun with it
With the fan support, stadium, Big 10 dollars, NIL money and shiny new facilities he can make one hell of a recruiting pitch.

It’s like he’s always known how to drive really fast, but all he’s ever had is a 4-cylinder Chevy Equinox…he’s finally got a Lamborghini and he’s just starting to have some fun with it
One of the coaches all but said as much right after they took the job. Maybe the db coach? Said they used to sit around at temple and talk about how if they ever made it to a brand name university they would straight kill it. And Rhule realized that NU is that place.

How many guys don't even sit out 3 months with that kind of buyout? And then get paid basically the same at the new position as the buyout? He knows what he has here.

I like the H.O. video, but I would suggest that Sipple stop ooh'ing and ahh'ing when discussing Alabama and Georgia with recruits. They are not doing anything NU has not done before. Plus it makes it appear like NU is a second rate option. Whether it is or not, that is up to the recruits to decide.
I agree!

Reactions: yunginsNU2 and 8990

We beat Georgia the last time we played them!!

Reactions: TarheelHuskerFan
Roger Gradney! 😂😂

200w.gif

Roger Gradney! 😂😂
I'm embarrassed by this post but for the poster who made it NOT the player. What kind of person takes pleasure in disparaging recruits who have worked hard? What purpose does that serve except your own ego. Now you don't have to like the capabilities of every player BUT if you can't say something good about them, then just remain silent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT