ADVERTISEMENT

March 25th wrap up. 4 top 100! 4 top 300! 4- 5 stars! 17-4 stars!!

I’m sure the experts here missed this. 5 SEC visits, must be just token travel I guess.
Hey, if he has a committable offer to Georgia or Bama then I don't know what he's waiting for.

Not sure why that upsets you or other people. I never said he wasn't a hell of an athlete or player.

Same way that I question whether the OL recruit from Kindred, ND has a committable offer at this point. Have you ever been to Kindred, ND? I have and I doubt a kid from there gets a committable offer out of the blue when we are still theoretically in the running for the #1 OT in the country.

Hey, if he has a committable offer to Georgia or Bama then I don't know what he's waiting for.

Not sure why that upsets you or other people. I never said he wasn't a hell of an athlete or player.

Same way that I question whether the OL recruit from Kindred, ND has a committable offer at this point. Have you ever been to Kindred, ND? I have and I doubt a kid from there gets a committable offer out of the blue when we are still theoretically in the running for the #1 OT in the country.
Ears burning?

You take multiple OTs regardless of whether or not you land the #1 OT.

Last edited:
so official visits are now the criteria for a successful recruiting weekend in the spring? that's pathetic.

The only metric that matters is - do they sign a NLI on signing day for the Huskers? Everything else is meaningless
WRONG, it's a process. You don't get the signatures on signing day without the hard recruiting work that comes before signing day. Visits like the ones this weekend are a critical component in that process. You'd sure think a self-proclaimed seasoned recruiting guru would understand the recruiting process just a little bit better. Laughing

so official visits are now the criteria for a successful recruiting weekend in the spring? that's pathetic.

The only metric that matters is - do they sign a NLI on signing day for the Huskers? Everything else is meaningless
You expect the #1 OT in the country to fly from California and committ on an unofficial visit that is his first time in Lincoln and meeting the staff? You clearly don't understand recruiting.

No way… I thought we were going for the record for most recruits on a weekend.

Now you’re telling me we gotta sign some of these guys too? Guess that’s why you make the big bucks. Insights like this are invaluable.

WRONG, it's a process. You don't get the signatures on signing day without the hard recruiting work that comes before signing day. Visits like the ones this weekend are a critical component in that process. You'd sure think a self-proclaimed seasoned recruiting guru would understand the recruiting process just a little bit better. Laughing

Speaking of pathetic, you're still wasting your time here? Literally everyone on this board is laughing at how pathetic you are. 😆

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT