ADVERTISEMENT

March 25th wrap up. 4 top 100! 4 top 300! 4- 5 stars! 17-4 stars!!

It's a great idea for the kids to be able to meet a legend. I just didn't think Tom got that involved in the past.
That just tell us how terrible SF was at everything he decided not using the resources at that he had available…

Reactions: BleedRed78
Husker coaches can't speak about a specific recruit, but certainly Nebraska is right there among the leaders for Dylan, who is scheduled to visit Lincoln again this upcoming weekend, which makes it a fine time for us at Husker247 to lock in on Arizona for our recruiting "state of focus" feature series this week.

Speaking in general about the pursuit of recruiting top players, Husker head coach Matt Rhule said a couple weeks ago that for every player it has to be the right time for the right things when picking a school. And he loves when players can see how he and his coaches' run practices before they decide, which Raiola and a bunch of other recruits flocking to Lincoln will next week.

Dylan is bringing his whole family to Spring game. Grandparents from Hawaii. Everyone. Interesting.... ;)
If that's true then it would weird for him not to commit. Hopefully he would cancel visits to other schools at that point. Can't imagine he would put that kind of stress on his uncle by committing and still looking around.

If that's true then it would weird for him not to commit. Hopefully he would cancel visits to other schools at that point. Can't imagine he would put that kind of stress on his uncle by committing and still looking around.
Right? I mean, do you really fly the family in from Hawaii to walk around the UNL campus for a few days and then send them back home without committing?

Really doesn't make a ton of sense.

It is like other big deals in a young persons life, you tend to have your family there BECAUSE you are finalizing things...

Right? I mean, do you really fly the family in from Hawaii to walk around the UNL campus for a few days and then send them back home without committing?

It is like other big deals in a young persons life, you tend to have your family there BECAUSE you are finalizing things...
And I assume the family has been there before? I guess it could be some type of family get together for the hell of it but it's a weird location for a family vacation.

Reactions: SuperBigFan

Actually it does make sense because if you want a family get together at this time in the Spring you have to take into account that Donovan is pretty tied up working. And it wouldn't look very good if Donovan flew to another school to visit with his family. Therefore the folks who aren't working come to visit where Donovan works.

Now I think Nebraska has a good chance of landing Dylan but his commitment timing really is unpredictable. I still don't think it happens until after his Oregon visit which he apparently really wants to do.

Not sure why visiting Oregon is so important to him. Maybe they're in the running. Maybe he has a friend there. Maybe he wants to gets an NIL benchmark estimate from Nike. Who knows.

Last edited:
Reactions: huskerfan66
Actually it does make sense because if you want a family get together at this time in the Spring you have to take into account that Donovan is pretty tied up working. And it wouldn't look very good if Donovan flew to another school to visit with his family. Therefore the folks who aren't working come to visit where Donovan works.

Now I think Nebraska has a good chance of landing Dylan but his commitment timing really is unpredictable. I still don't think it happens until after his Oregon visit which he apparently really wants to do.

Not sure why visiting Oregon is so important to him. Maybe they're in the running. Maybe he has a friend there. Maybe he wants to gets an NIL benchmark estimate from Nike. Who knows.
Not saying you are wrong but the spring game is the end of organized practices. So it would be odd to wait until the last day of the busiest time of spring to visit him. I imagine he could take a few days off in May. With where the family is I'm sure he could always stack recruiting on top of a vacation, whether that was Phoenix or Hawaii.

Interesting, could be!

Think

Thinking a Big Commit is happening for the Spring Game. And not just one!!!!!!
Leaving for Lincoln Thursday afternoon!
Stay Tuned

Last edited:
And I assume the family has been there before? I guess it could be some type of family get together for the hell of it but it's a weird location for a family vacation.
People who.live in Hawaii have to go somewhere on vacation, right? Why not go feast on some steaks in the heartland.

Reactions: SOHusker11
Interesting, I didn't realize Dylan had been to Georgia 6 times already including for the national championship celebration and also with the entire family traveling there. Not changed but it reinforces my belief that you truly can't read anything into which school he's favoring. Each of the apparent Top 3 have received numerous trips and plenty of attention/interaction. His insistence on traveling to Oregon also makes them a darkhorse.

Not trying to read the mind of a recruit, but it would seem to me that if he does want top talent to follow him to Nebraska he would want to commit sooner rather than later. The longer this goes the worse for us, I think.

Reactions: king_kong_
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT