ADVERTISEMENT

March 25th wrap up. 4 top 100! 4 top 300! 4- 5 stars! 17-4 stars!!

Players like this visiting make me wonder if players think Raiola is a silent commit or will be. That or we have the most underrated recruiters in the country. How else could they get the 6th best rb in the country to come halfway across the country for a visit when they don't even have ties to Cali.
I think that it's just snowballed. All these 4 and 5 stars keep adding up. New staff. New facilities. Let's go check it out and see if it's something they want to be a part of.

Players like this visiting make me wonder if players think Raiola is a silent commit or will be. That or we have the most underrated recruiters in the country. How else could they get the 6th best rb in the country to come halfway across the country for a visit when they don't even have ties to Cali.
Especially if he thought dr was going to be a Trojan

Our DC played at UCLA & began his coaching career there after a stint in the CFL. I think that qualifies as ties to California.
Yes, Tony White is who I was referring to. And he was recently quoted as saying he would be opening the California recruiting pipeline.

Reactions: OzzyLvr
Please God, just don't wear some fake gangsta bling like a huge gold chain with an area code on it.

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/zbGM5-CWfFM5McHjdqAgGlivR7w=/0x0:2048x1365/1520x1013/filters:focal(861x520:1187x846)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/65104342/Turnover_Chain_3.0.0.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: HBK4life
Boganowsky raved about UM's S&C program just like Hausmann. I just don't understand this.

I've been through their facilities more than once and I just don't see it. They're doing a hella good job in their sales pitch

• Haha
Reactions: WHCSC and SkerInCo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT