ADVERTISEMENT

Madison Bumgardner suspension coming soon

I am all ears. You come here with that username and claim to be a former pro ball player. No reason to be upset, but you have offered nothing except a claim that you played against them. You could be literally thousands of people.
You got me with the username, I wish I could change it. I'm not going to make your night any further responding to the rest of your jargon though..

You got me with the username, I wish I could change it. I'm not going to make your night any further responding to the rest of your jargon though..
You can change it. Call Rivals. You could have backed up your claim, but your trolling will have to be your calling card for now.

You can change it. Call Rivals. You could have backed up your claim, but your trolling will have to be your calling card for now.
I guess so..ok, I'm off to another college football msg board to find a thread about Eaton and Ventura so I can troll some more folks, I get a lot out of that. SMH..

Who did you play for? Where did you go to college? What position did you play? How many years did you play pro ball? What clubs did you play for? Were you drafted, or just minor league ball? Who were some other players you played with at the same time that you played with Ventura and Eaton? To come on a message board as a newbie and claim you played pro ball is beyond shady. Either prove yourself and provide some credibility, or I'll just be careful not to step in the bullshit.

I guess so..ok, I'm off to another college football msg board to find a thread about Eaton and Ventura so I can troll some more folks, I get a lot out of that. SMH..
Apparently

You are putting too much stock into the couple incidents you have recently seen on TV and not understanding the track record of Ventura coming up through the minor leagues. The incident with Eaton has been nothing out of the ordinary when it comes to his behavior.

That's bs.. Ventura has zero track record. He also spent a full season in the Big leagues without incident in 2014.

ADVERTISEMENT