ADVERTISEMENT

Madison Bumgardner suspension coming soon

A

anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi

He said some naughty things to a Dodgers hitter running out a pop-up in last nights game. I fully expect baseball to fine/suspend him for his actions. He really needs to "grow up" and the media will be all over this soon.

Why should he receive a suspension? NFL players say way worse things than MB did to Alex Guerrero. The justification here shouldn't be that its ok for NFL players to talk smack just because they have a face mask. It's sports. Tempers flare. We all think its funny when Richard Sherman runs his mouth but god forbid Madison run his mouth.

Why should he receive a suspension? NFL players say way worse things than MB did to Alex Guerrero. The justification here shouldn't be that its ok for NFL players to talk smack just because they have a face mask. It's sports. Tempers flare. We all think its funny when Richard Sherman runs his mouth but god forbid Madison run his mouth.
It was sarcasm. It is hilarious people here and the National media have such a big problem with Yordano Ventura, but when other teams and pitchers do the same things every night not a word is said. Which brings me to my next point. The reason people don't like it when the Royals do it? Cause the little brother has grown up and bloodied your nose, and nobody knows how to react without saying "they need to grow up". I also find it hilarious that Smandjrdizairjaeasikardza is getting SHELLED today. That punk needed twice the suspension of anyone else.

It was sarcasm. It is hilarious people here and the National media have such a big problem with Yordano Ventura, but when other teams and pitchers do the same things every night not a word is said. Which brings me to my next point. The reason people don't like it when the Royals do it? Cause the little brother has grown up and bloodied your nose, and nobody knows how to react without saying "they need to grow up". I also find it hilarious that Smandjrdizairjaeasikardza is getting SHELLED today. That punk needed twice the suspension of anyone else.
you're likely right, the national media and MLB are probably determined to bring the Evil Empire in Kansas City down after they had their first post-season appearance in 30 years.....I'm sure Venturas suspension and bad press has nothing to do with the fact that he's been acting like a giant douche all season.

you're likely right, the national media and MLB are probably determined to bring the Evil Empire in Kansas City down after they had their first post-season appearance in 30 years.....I'm sure Venturas suspension and bad press has nothing to do with the fact that he's been acting like a giant douche all season.
You obviously have had your feelings hurt. Please point out one thing he has done that has not happened with other pitchers this year. I know everyone thinks they should just lay down when other teams continue to hit them at record rates, and injure them with dirty, bush-league slides. Yes, I know, it is ok if the other teams do punk things, but not ok for the Royals to react.

You obviously have had your feelings hurt. Please point out one thing he has done that has not happened with other pitchers this year. I know everyone thinks they should just lay down when other teams continue to hit them at record rates, and injure them with dirty, bush-league slides. Yes, I know, it is ok if the other teams do punk things, but not ok for the Royals to react.
In all seriousness, if Ventura has only done what every other pitcher has done, why is he the one suspended?

There was a reason he was suspended, so either he did something wrong or maybe Whiteshoes is right and there is an agenda against him.

Despite our recent history, I am curious why you feel Ventura is being singled out.

In all seriousness, if Ventura has only done what every other pitcher has done, why is he the one suspended?

There was a reason he was suspended, so either he did something wrong or maybe Whiteshoes is right and there is an agenda against him.

Despite our recent history, I am curious why you feel Ventura is being singled out.
I have given specific examples of pitchers cussing at hitters after the ball is hit. Not a thing done. Batters and dugouts scream at the Royals during games, nothing done.
He hit Brett Lawrie, and even Lawrie knew it was coming. He didn't even use the excuse "control problems" like every team the Royals have played this year. Kazmir hit Cain on purpose, basically laughed about it, and nothing was done. I would say lroving there ISN'T a double standard because of hurt feelings would be the actual tough thing to prove.

I have given specific examples of pitchers cussing at hitters after the ball is hit. Not a thing done. Batters and dugouts scream at the Royals during games, nothing done.
He hit Brett Lawrie, and even Lawrie knew it was coming. He didn't even use the excuse "control problems" like every team the Royals have played this year. Kazmir hit Cain on purpose, basically laughed about it, and nothing was done. I would say lroving there ISN'T a double standard because of hurt feelings would be the actual tough thing to prove.
Can't argue with you. I haven't watched much baseball this year so far, so I can't speak to this situation at all. I was just wondering why Ventura was singled out more than anybody else. Sounds like you are wondering the same thing.

just so I'm clear, your position is that MLB is out to get the Royals?

just so I'm clear, your position is that MLB is out to get the Royals?
Never stated that. I think there is alot of evidence to prove they are not even close to consistent with their penalties. I have given examples why I feel that way. Since you are so sure this is all on the Royals doing, refute any of the examples of behavior by other players/teaks that are going unpunished/noticed.

Never stated that. I think there is alot of evidence to prove they are not even close to consistent with their penalties. I have given examples why I feel that way. Since you are so sure this is all on the Royals doing, refute any of the examples of behavior by other players/teaks that are going unpunished/noticed.
did the benches clear when Bumgarner muttered something under his breath AFTER the play was over? You're comparing apples to panzer tanks....

did the benches clear when Bumgarner muttered something under his breath AFTER the play was over? You're comparing apples to panzer tanks....
Not sure he is. The benches cleared with KC and the Sox because Eaton quickly retorted back to Ventura. Eaton acted as much of an arse as anyone in that incident, and probably more. Really, Ventura hasn't done much more than say a few bad words and throw a pitch at Lawrie. His incident with Trout is puzzling.

Has Ventura been a bit hot headed and does he need to grow up a bit? Probably. But he's had help being instigated, too. He's not entirely guilty in everything that's happened.

Please. That incident started way earlier with Smardixjnsisfndirjxjxixnia mouthing off and screaming at Royals player. Punk also hit several Royals on opening day because he can't handle being beat. He also sought out Cain immediately and ran over a base coach. He was looking for a reason to fight. So please explain how he got LESS games than Ventura.

Also, since Eaton was screaming at Ventura before he responded (because he didn't like getting quick-pitched), please explain how he got no games and is blameless. Basically what you are claiming is teams can scream obscenities, injure, and throw at the Royals... but they can't react? Sounds logical. Who are you a fan of?

He said some naughty things to a Dodgers hitter running out a pop-up in last nights game. I fully expect baseball to fine/suspend him for his actions. He really needs to "grow up" and the media will be all over this soon.

Laughing

Also, since Eaton was screaming at Ventura before he responded (because he didn't like getting quick-pitched), please explain how he got no games and is blameless. Basically what you are claiming is teams can scream obscenities, injure, and throw at the Royals... but they can't react? Sounds logical. Who are you a fan of?

They can react all they want. When a player gets plunked and charges the mound, generally the guy that gets drilled gets suspended as well... Even though he didn't star it. Also who gives a shit about 7 games vs 5 for Starting pitcher.... Either way he misses one start. finally, didn't the Sux get 2 players suspended for that brawl?
The sox may very well be to blame, but the non stop narrative by royals fans that MLB is out to unfairly punish the sweet innocent little royals is pretty weak. Maybe it's a mizzu thing? I recall their football fans having similar delusions...

They can react all they want. When a player gets plunked and charges the mound, generally the guy that gets drilled gets suspended as well... Even though he didn't star it. Also who gives a shit about 7 games vs 5 for Starting pitcher.... Either way he misses one start. finally, didn't the Sux get 2 players suspended for that brawl?
The sox may very well be to blame, but the non stop narrative by royals fans that MLB is out to unfairly punish the sweet innocent little royals is pretty weak. Maybe it's a mizzu thing? I recall their football fans having similar delusions...
Your logic is flawed. You want to blame Ventura because he said some bad words, and forgive everyone else. And now tonight Escobar took a 96mph fastball to the head. Let me guess "control problems" like every team has been saying. Another guy hurt because they can't handle being whipped by little brother. MLB won't do shit this time either, until the Royals do something to push back.

Your logic is flawed. You want to blame Ventura because he said some bad words, and forgive everyone else. And now tonight Escobar took a 96mph fastball to the head. Let me guess "control problems" like every team has been saying. Another guy hurt because they can't handle being whipped by little brother. MLB won't do shit this time either, until the Royals do something to push back.
Ok fine. I don't blame Ventura. But his suspension has zero to do with unfair treatment targeted at the royals

Ok fine. I don't blame Ventura. But his suspension has zero to do with unfair treatment targeted at the royals
Why no suspension for Eaton, and why did he get more than the Sox players decking coaches and seeking out specific players? Still no answer or explanation, and I am guessing you will continue to side step that.

Why no suspension for Eaton, and why did he get more than the Sox players decking coaches and seeking out specific players? Still no answer or explanation, and I am guessing you will continue to side step that.
Because MLB is out to get the royals, which is why they had one player suspended and the Sux had two... Is that the answer you are looking for?

Because MLB is out to get the royals, which is why they had one player suspended and the Sux had two... Is that the answer you are looking for?

???
The Royals had 4 players suspended, not one. Eaton, who started everything, got nothing. Samardzikxsfxczica, who looked like someone that belonged in an insane asylum, got 5 games, essentially a slap on the wrist for a starting pitcher. Sale, who went to the Royals clubhouse to try and start more fights, got 5 games, again a slap on the wrist. Ventura, who did nothing but respond to Eaton's whiney nonsense got 7 games.

I don't know if the MLB is out to get anyone, but they need to get someone better to hand out discipline.

???
The Royals had 4 players suspended, not one. Eaton, who started everything, got nothing. Samardzikxsfxczica, who looked like someone that belonged in an insane asylum, got 5 games, essentially a slap on the wrist for a starting pitcher. Sale, who went to the Royals clubhouse to try and start more fights, got 5 games, again a slap on the wrist. Ventura, who did nothing but respond to Eaton's whiney nonsense got 7 games.

I don't know if the MLB is out to get anyone, but they need to get someone better to hand out discipline.
I stand corrected. I thought the other suspensions were from their other fights

I stand corrected. I thought the other suspensions were from their other fights
Thank you. At least now I understand you had no idea what you were talking about. Also, what "other fights" are you referring to? Just curious. Still silent on who you are a fan of?

Not at all. I kind of figured you don't know what actually happened, and have some kind of bias.

Thank you. At least now I understand you had no idea what you were talking about. Also, what "other fights" are you referring to? Just curious. Still silent on who you are a fan of?
Phillies fan. I was referring to the benches clearing in Ventura's previous starts....

Not at all. I kind of figured you don't know what actually happened, and have some kind of bias.
Are you afraid to admit you think MLB has a bias against the royals because you now realize how stupid you would sound if you did?

Are you afraid to admit you think MLB has a bias against the royals because you now realize how stupid you would sound if you did?
No. I think it is against small market teams, and upcoming teams. Has been that way for a long time. So now benches clearing = fights?

No. I think it is against small market teams, and upcoming teams. Has been that way for a long time. So now benches clearing = fights?

If true that would be very dumb for MLB being so many fans outside of major cities pull for teams like KC to beat up on the big market teams. That's always been good for baseball going back to the days of the Yankee killer himself, Brett.

Also, let's not forget that this was the 3rd straight start for Ventura that the benches cleared. He needed to be cooled off. I'm still shocked that Mike Trout was cool enough not to end the young pitchers life.

KC wants to play the bad boy card, cool. Maybe that will work for them. Maybe it won't. But the team plays with a very big chip on its shoulder and people who like pulling for an underdog will soon lose all its love for KC.

I tend to think race is a contributing factor, and I despise the "race card."

But its odd how the national media is using terms like "head case" or "head Hunter" for Ventura. They're also bashing his maturity level and claiming he's runining his career.

All the while, none of those media members said anything similar about Sale or Sjmardjia.

Bumgarner's episode was the exact same thing that happened with Ventura and Eaton. Nobody is telling Bumgarner to grow up.

I tend to think race is a contributing factor, and I despise the "race card."

But its odd how the national media is using terms like "head case" or "head Hunter" for Ventura. They're also bashing his maturity level and claiming he's runining his career.

All the while, none of those media members said anything similar about Sale or Sjmardjia.

Bumgarner's episode was the exact same thing that happened with Ventura and Eaton. Nobody is telling Bumgarner to grow up.
You are putting too much stock into the couple incidents you have recently seen on TV and not understanding the track record of Ventura coming up through the minor leagues. The incident with Eaton has been nothing out of the ordinary when it comes to his behavior.

You are putting too much stock into the couple incidents you have recently seen on TV and not understanding the track record of Ventura coming up through the minor leagues. The incident with Eaton has been nothing out of the ordinary when it comes to his behavior.
Please cite examples of Venturas minor league rep. Because Twitter was busy with the same thing about Eaton, and that was actual baseball people talking.

Not sure he is. The benches cleared with KC and the Sox because Eaton quickly retorted back to Ventura. Eaton acted as much of an arse as anyone in that incident, and probably more. Really, Ventura hasn't done much more than say a few bad words and throw a pitch at Lawrie. His incident with Trout is puzzling.

Has Ventura been a bit hot headed and does he need to grow up a bit? Probably. But he's had help being instigated, too. He's not entirely guilty in everything that's happened.

Actually if you watch the footage from the Center Field Camera, it was Ventura who retorted back to Eaton. Basically Eaton was 0-2 on the night. He was behind in the count and Ventura quick pitched him. Eaton hit a dribbler back to Ventura (now 0-3) and as Ventura was moving toward first to flip to Hosmer for the out Eaton was jawing at Ventura the whole way down the first base line. I assume because he was pissed that Ventura quick pitched him. You can clearly see Eaton yelling at Ventura, and then Ventura basically tells him to screw off, that's when everything blew up. The initial footage that aired was from the pressbox vantage point where you clearly see Ventura yelling at Eaton and therefore assume Ventura was acting like a jack***. But if you watch from Center Field and watch the entire sequence from the time Ventura sets up and Eaton steps in the box, all the way through to the fight. Eaton had the first words and Ventura responded.

Please cite examples of Venturas minor league rep. Because Twitter was busy with the same thing about Eaton, and that was actual baseball people talking.
I have first hand experiences having played against both of them, they are both cancers...

You seem fairly ignorant so I won't go down that road with you, but it isn't that hard to figure out who I am. Have a good night bud...
I am all ears. You come here with that username and claim to be a former pro ball player. No reason to be upset, but you have offered nothing except a claim that you played against them. You could be literally thousands of people.

You seem fairly ignorant so I won't go down that road with you, but it isn't that hard to figure out who I am. Have a good night bud...
You seem like a trollish douchebag, but then again it is just the internet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT