ADVERTISEMENT

Mac Jones on the trade block?

litespeedhuskerfan

Nebraska Legend
Aug 27, 2006
Wow...former pro bowler, not that anyone remembers that season inc me. But....

Has there ever been an off season with more (decent to really good) QB's on the market?

Reactions: king_kong_
Very interesting to see the Patriots struggle post Brady. As a Steelers fan, I'm not sad about it even a little, though we are also not that great atm, lol.

so to the niners....?
Yuck. I can't imagine Shanahan would see anything in Jones that would make him jettison Lance at this point. Or Purdy. But you're right that would definitely be the kind of team that Jones would need around him.

Pats almost seem like they try on purpose to have pedestrian offensive skill people and I don't know why. Their drafts have alao sucked ass for a long time in that area...Brady just covered it all up. Gronk didn't hurt either. Lamar would be an idiot to go there...he is already on a team void of playmakers.

Pats almost seem like they try on purpose to have pedestrian offensive skill people and I don't know why. Their drafts have alao sucked ass for a long time in that area...Brady just covered it all up. Gronk didn't hurt either. Lamar would be an idiot to go there...he is already on a team void of playmakers.
Accurate. Bill knows defense but without Brady he'd basically be a crankier Rex Ryan.

Wow...former pro bowler, not that anyone remembers that season inc me. But....

Has there ever been an off season with more (decent to really good) QB's on the market?
Mac Jones is just a guy. They could find 10 or 15 guys on the trade market to replace him.

I would not go that far...if he went to a team that was coached by an offensive mind and had some playmakers, who knows how it would go. I'm not in love with Mac and never have been, but Belicheck sucks without Brady for a reason.
Yep, a coach needs an elite QB. An elite QB does not necessarily need his coach to be elite.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT