ADVERTISEMENT

Lowest point total by okla in Lincoln Riley era

Did the coaching staff cause the false starts?
Did the coaching staff cause the unsportsmanlike penalties?
Did the coaching staff cause the missed field goals?
Did the coaching staff cause the blocked PAT?
The buck stops with the Head Coach. What part of that don't you understand @BigRedBeliever? You never answered my question from yesterday. You think a coach who has 4 straight 4 win seasons deserves to keep his job?? Remove your head from Frosts ass and answer the question.

An amusing side note to the game was OU and Nebraska fans giving the Whorns Down sign during the game. On a serious note, OU needs to get better in a hurry, Texas just may bushwhack them this year.
If OU sticks to the run they can beat Texas easy. If not it could be interesting. UT is not a good team at this point. I have zero faith in Drunk Stevie.

I think if OU was in the B10 they’d be middle of the road. I never believe they are anywhere near as good as their B12 tallest midget ranking

I think if OU was in the B10 they’d be middle of the road. I never believe they are anywhere near as good as their B12 tallest midget ranking
Don't kid yourself that is a pretty good football team we should have beat. They would be in the top tier of the BG 10 yearly as long as Riley is there.

Reactions: tpmcg
Don't kid yourself that is a pretty good football team we should have beat. They would be in the top tier of the BG 10 yearly as long as Riley is there.
I just don’t believe that. I think they’d be on the level of a Iowa (not this years Iowa)

I just don’t believe that. I think they’d be on the level of a Iowa (not this years Iowa)
The only thing missing on this team and the best teams they have had in the past is the difference between Rattler and the Heisman guys. Its a pretty big gap. Maybe a few more elite OL players but they are a very good team.

Nebraska had 4 penalties on that first drive. Then only four more the rest of the game. They actually settled down pretty well after that first possession. And the second personal foul was a poor call imo. Should have only been three penalties the rest of the game.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Their record streak of 27+ point games was also broken. It dates back a very very long time. Last night I swear EPSN ticker said 100 years. I had been drinking and it was 11PM and I have old eyes. so someone smarted then me look it up?
the record dates back five years… 2016 against Houston is when Oklahoma failed to score at least 27 points. That being said, they went back something like 85 years, when they started recording These statistics, and in the last 85 years no one has done what Oklahoma has done. So there is that.

Reactions: dinglefritz
The only thing missing on this team and the best teams they have had in the past is the difference between Rattler and the Heisman guys. Its a pretty big gap. Maybe a few more elite OL players but they are a very good team.
Even with those heisman guys they only win the B12. Which is a shitty dismantled conf

It's more of a mentality thing for me. When someone says the defense played well enough to win the game when the game was lost, that seemingly excuses any mistakes the defense may have made, even if they played relatively well. One side of the ball or the other could have always played better than they did to ensure victory. That statement makes it sound like the defense doesn't have to improve at all because they did their job. Well they didn't do their job. Their job is to win the game, and they failed at that task.
Fair enough. It's frustrating when we keep losing. At this point I don't care how it happens. We need to start winning games. The blame ultimately should fall on one guy. Frost.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT