ADVERTISEMENT

Lock up our DC now

He’d be dumb to leave with the depth and talent we have coming back. White is doing fantastic but let’s also give the players credit. That’s a talented bunch.

Reactions: BleedRed78
I certainly hope Coach White likes living in Lincoln and being the DC here. I want to see more & more of his version of the Blackshirts.

We need to extend the contract of our defensive coordinator now before someone tries to steal him in the off season.
No doubt other schools will now be coming after him. Yes, we can do some contract sweeteners but I don't think we can actually lock him up with a contract. The key is whether he likes working with Rhule and the staff and if he likes Lincoln and the fans.

I said it before. Trev needs to set up a donation web page to pay coaches. I think money would pour in to keep White and his staff.

White is showing us how bad Chins really was ...same players and wildly different results. Frost was a problem but Chins was alot of his problem. D was just horrible. He is a D line coach now at Boise - Peter principle in action.

White is showing us how bad Chins really was ...same players and wildly different results. Frost was a problem but Chins was alot of his problem. D was just horrible. He is a D line coach now at Boise - Peter principle in action.
Had frost canned Chins and hired a Tony White type results would have been far different for Golden Tee I mean boy.

I said it before. Trev needs to set up a donation web page to pay coaches. I think money would pour in to keep White and his staff.

What, you don't think the school can afford to pay the coach's salaries on their own? Need a GoFundMe account to help them out? Have you seen the kind of money they throw around on wasted salaries?

White's already making top 20 in the nation money at $1M per year. The highest is only $900K more.

I think he's being paid just right. And also pretty sure we can afford to pay him a couple hundred thousand $ more to keep him around.

What, you don't think the school can afford to pay the coach's salaries on their own? Need a GoFundMe account to help them out? Have you seen the kind of money they throw around on wasted salaries?

White's already making top 20 in the nation money at $1M per year. The highest is only $900K more.

I think he's being paid just right. And also pretty sure we can afford to pay him a couple hundred thousand $ more to keep him around.
The Athletic Department can do a lot of things but they don't. I'm sure they technically didn't need donations towards the stadium renovation but they still got them.

Reactions: Landomatic
The Athletic Department can do a lot of things but they don't. I'm sure they technically didn't need donations towards the stadium renovation but they still got them.

Hahaha yeah well, you definitely got me there.

Still, not worried about White getting poached in the slightest.

Hahaha yeah well, you definitely got me there.

Still, not worried about White getting poached in the slightest.
Hope you're right. I think he was a hot commodity last year and I think his stock has skyrocketed since then. He has now proven it in 2 different conferences. That's a trend.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT