ADVERTISEMENT

Little Cuzzo

He is a freshman qb. One that isn't getting a whole lot of help from the rbs or wrs.

I know you're angry, we all are. You're a good poster here, but this is not your best look. Placing a "he sucks" label on. Frosh QB with the entire team on his back and terrible coaches is cruel, at best. Oh, wait, now I get your screen name. Carry on, Pastor.
Thanks for the response.

• Love
Reactions: MargotDeeper
Our running game is shit. It was exposed against Illy and Rutgers. This offense is garbage and puts everything on a true freshman, against decent teams. Foley and Satt have to go.

Reactions: cruelhalo
Perhaps now everyone can stop with the Mahomes crap and remove that unnecessary pressure from him. Perhaps now the coaches can pull their heads out of their asses and start coaching him and earn their inflated salaries. Perhaps Rhule can stop being a hello kitty bitch and light a fire under the coaches and team.

Perhaps now everyone can stop with the Mahomes crap and remove that unnecessary pressure from him. Perhaps now the coaches can pull their heads out of their asses and start coaching him and earn their inflated salaries. Perhaps Rhule can stop being a hello kitty bitch and light a fire under the coaches and team.

Correct me if I am wrong but “he” has the haircut like Mahomes, he wears #15, he has the mannerisms like Mahomes, he works with Mahomes trainer’s and the fans put unnecessary pressure on him?

I am thrilled that Dylan is on the team but don’t blame the fans.

Correct me if I am wrong but “he” has the haircut like Mahomes, he wears #15, he has the mannerisms like Mahomes, he works with Mahomes trainer’s and the fans put unnecessary pressure on him?

I am thrilled that Dylan is on the team but don’t blame the fans.
Yes sir. I seem to recall a post I made few weeks back about that very fact (Raiola) and was torched.

Yes sir. I seem to recall a post I made few weeks back about that very fact (Raiola) and was torched.

“Clearly” this loss today is on the fans for putting too much pressure on Dylan.

magic_wink.gif

• Haha
Reactions: cruelhalo
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT