ADVERTISEMENT

Lions V Bakerneers

jteten

Offensive Coordinator
Aug 6, 2006
Don’t really hate either of these teams and figure the Lions will pull away late, but I’m pulling for the Fabulous Baker Boys.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Great catch by Trey Palmer there. Refs botched the spot per usual. Bucs need at least three points to end this half having missed on one field already. They can’t squander these opportunities.

Great catch by Trey Palmer there. Refs botched the spot per usual. Bucs need at least three points to end this half having missed on one field already. They can’t squander these opportunities.
Wow. Great catch by Evans as well.

Reactions: drubendall
Wow. Great catch by Evans as well.
Keep feeding Evans in the second half. He probably has another hundred yards of offense in him and use Trey as your change up. Baker is dialed in. Lions are good, but I like the bucs skill players better today.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Helluva game. Lions couldn’t challenge that touchdown? They would’ve won.

Back to back big calls go Detroit’s way. Guess they will shut up about officiating for a few minutes.

Are Palmer and David starters on the All Time Huskers team?
Palmer id think yes. David is the better player of the two, but much more competition for that spot so I’d say he’s a solid maybe but probably just behind trev and Broderick. Polk also in the conversation.

Lifelong Lions fan here, let’s gooooo!!!!

I honestly never thought I’d see the day. Like, ever. We’ve been so bad for so long. Mismanaged, badly coached and shit on. But Shelia Ford Hamp changed all that with a money commitment and good hires.

Dan Campbell is a true leader. He has a vision and is executing. I’m so happy. We still have a lot of deficiencies on defense. Especially the secondary. But we are really ahead of schedule. And I’m so happy to be here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT