ADVERTISEMENT

Liberty gets the shaft

The problem here is you think you have a smart argument that is stupid, and too stupid yourself to see it.
Georgia is going to kick Florida State's ass in the Orange Bowl, and you'll be left crying to your fat wife about why its a travesty

and once again, as always happens, i will get to say i told you so.

• Haha
Reactions: moralvictories
change is very possible! like when a team loses their starting QB and looks like a shell of its former self, that's quite a big change. glad we agree!

sad
Has the tactic of calling random people on the internet a pussy resulted in bets for you?

Why are you so emotional about this that you would feel the need to call a random person online a pussy?

Has the tactic of calling random people on the internet a pussy resulted in bets for you?

Why are you so emotional about this that you would feel the need to call a random person online a pussy?
honesty comes off as emotional when you refuse to live in reality with the rest of us.

that's your problem to handle, not mine.

Anyone assuming a rout is forgetting Oregon is loaded with pro prospects and none of them planning to play in the NFL next year will participate in this runner-up bowl.
I just want to make clear I was making a joke about Jerry Falwell Jr. I thought maybe a few would catch on. But all jokes aside, you make a good point about the actual game.

I just want to make clear I was making a joke about Jerry Falwell Jr. I thought maybe a few would catch on. But all jokes aside, you make a good point about the actual game.
I’m so old that jokes about Jr. will always zip over my head. But definitely never was a fan of Sr., though his little bible college certainly has grown up.

Reactions: 90sman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT