ADVERTISEMENT

Let's pause on The Lee please

baseball31ne

Defensive Coordinator
Mar 8, 2002
He looks like he will.be serviceable but not seeing the NFL after one season yet. The preseason was loud but let's see what the full second half of game one shows. He is good but has a ways to go.

He looks like he will.be serviceable but not seeing the NFL after one season yet. The preseason was loud but let's see what the full second half of game one shows. He is good but has a ways to go.
He's looked pretty good tonight. Now, Ark State has a new secondary so it's hard to tell how the good the competition is but he is more than serviceable.

He has an NFL caliber arm. I just hope he can stay healthy, he's going to get hit a lot this year behind this offensive line.

He is good but not seeing the NFL first or second round that everyone it seemed was saying.

Yes there are several areas to get better and he is playing well but just not seeing it. I've been wrong before and will be again. Hope I am here, just want to see more than three quarters of a game before we say all the hype is fully there.

Forgot fans from from fanatic, my apologies, he is clearly the best to ever put on a uniform at UNL, he is the Heisman leader.

He is good but not seeing the NFL first or second round that everyone it seemed was saying.

Yes there are several areas to get better and he is playing well but just not seeing it. I've been wrong before and will be again. Hope I am here, just want to see more than three quarters of a game before we say all the hype is fully there.
Wait a minute...
You want us to not hype him cuz its early, but you have the right to say hes not an NFL first or second rounder and first game isnt over yet.
Hypocrite.
You can go ahead and have your own opinion, thats fine, but dont share it after you tell others not to share theirs cuz its too soon.

Reactions: anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
Wait a minute...
You want us to not hype him cuz its early, but you have the right to say hes not an NFL first or second rounder and first game isnt over yet.
Hypocrite.
You can go ahead and have your own opinion, thats fine, but dont share it after you tell others not to share theirs cuz its too soon.

I said I don't see it, I didn't say you can't open your mouth and keep your fingers off your keyboard. Wow, fanatics, gotta, I'll run everything by you first there big guy.

I said I don't see it, I didn't say you can't open your mouth and keep your fingers off your keyboard. Wow, fanatics, gotta, I'll run everything by you first there big guy.
You said in the Title of the thread,,,,lets pause. Which means stop until later.
Follow your own advice.

He might be a backup or CFL. No one thinks he's an NFL starter. Pump the breaks on the draft blogs. There's a reason he's where he is. Great kid.

Reactions: baseball31ne
Tanner Lee is eight parts Patrick Witt and two parts Zac Taylor. GBR?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT