ADVERTISEMENT

Let's go Buffalo!!

A lot of subtleties to that play.

It was hard core into the left side routes. I'm assuming a rub or a 1 on 1 with Evans.

Brady looked hard and came back to the bailout. Buffalo went hard on the actual play and had back end nothing. Missed part is the perfect delivery by Brady on the ho' hum check down. Most just toss it out there and take the 1st down and move on. Nah, this was perfectly in stride and RB was able to outfoot the LB with textbook coverage.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
A lot of subtleties to that play.

It was hard core into the left side routes. I'm assuming a rub or a 1 on 1 with Evans.

Brady looked hard and came back to the bailout. Buffalo went hard on the actual play and had back end nothing. Missed part is the perfect delivery by Brady on the ho' hum check down. Most just toss it out there and take the 1st down and move on. Nah, this was perfectly in stride and RB was able to outfoot the LB with textbook coverage.
The delivery was exactly what I noticed. About a thousand times the last few years, we have watched a pass get completed with absolutely no chance for it to go any further because of where the pass was. Didn't matter if it was a slant like this, a corner route or that stupid ugly screen to the sideline that rarely worked. It was most often disrupted because the pass was behind the guy or some jump catch as opposed to hitting a guy in stride and letting him run for a big play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT