ADVERTISEMENT

Let the Final Four begin...

Man, it always makes me mad when they can't get the serve in. Don't be fancy. Just get the serve over the net and in play.

Man, it always makes me mad when they can't get the serve in. Don't be fancy. Just get the serve over the net and in play.

If the serve isn't aggressive enough to get them out of system...the likelihood of Texas scoring increasing dramatically. That is why serve and serve receive are the 2 most important skills in the game.

If the serve isn't aggressive enough to get them out of system...the likelihood of Texas scoring increasing dramatically. That is why serve and serve receive are the 2 most important skills in the game.

To me, if it doesn't make it over the net or is out of bounds then the likelihood of Texas scoring is 100%. Just grumbling with our unforced errors.

To me, if it doesn't make it over the net or is out of bounds then the likelihood of Texas scoring is 100%. Just grumbling with our unforced errors.

If we serve conservatively against Texas...then just stop the match now. It is a delicate balance.

I am more concerned that our block has been nonexistent most of the match.

Texas is getting their hands on our kill attempts consistently and we are struggling mightly to do the same.

Foecke not playing well tonight. Texas is athletic as hell. Will be tough to win 3 in a row against these girls. Both teams are different from the first time they played.

Foecke not playing well tonight. Texas is athletic as hell. Will be tough to win 3 in a row against these girls. Both teams are different from the first time they played.

Texas has shown so much growth since the first match and they have dealt with injuries etc...along the way.

Sorry folks. This one's over. Huskers played tight tonight and it shows. Completely out of sorts tonight and Texas was able to correct their serve receive.

Sorry folks. This one's over. Huskers played tight tonight and it shows. Completely out of sorts tonight and Texas was able to correct their serve receive.

Texas played lights out regardless of how we played. I don't like it but give Texas credit...they took us to the woodshed the entire match.

No excuses...Texas was by far the better team and it doesn't matter if Nebraska was "tight" or not.

Looked like a Mike Riley coached team, in a prime time ESPN spot.

Mike Riley can't even be the guy to bring out the volleyballs for the Nebraska Volleyball Program.

John Cook recruits and coaches circles around Mike Riley and his staff every single day of the week.

Been watching Texas play and thought they would match up well against the Huskers. They are a very athletic group and can jump out of the gym. When their passing comes together then they are a very solid team. This was the team I was most concerned about.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT