ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s talk Uniforms (Pants Only)

scarletred

Nebraska Legend
Jun 17, 2001
With no news in the recruiting department and no visits till after August 31 and instead of Bull Shit political threads..

How many would rather like to see strips or one strip ( 1966-1969 and 2003) on the football pants and how many like it better with no stripes at all.

The Covid virus made me do this.;)

With no news in the recruiting department and no visits till after August 31 and instead of Bull Shit political threads..

How many would rather like to see strips or one strip ( 1966-1969 and 2003) on the football pants and how many like it better with no stripes at all.

3 strip life

I like two stripes down the leg. No stripes makes me think you got the youth pants from Dicks clearance rack.

No stripes.

Pipeline3.jpg

I renewed my subscription after 4 years away specifically to respond to this post, because I am that passionate about this topic.

They should only bring back the stripes if they look like they did in the Callahan era... Adidas did everyone a dis-service with those chunky stripes. If anyone with any clout can see this post, PLEASE, do not go back to the chunky stripes...

I renewed my subscription after 4 years away specifically to respond to this post, because I am that passionate about this topic.

They should only bring back the stripes if they look like they did in the Callahan era... Adidas did everyone a dis-service with those chunky stripes. If anyone with any clout can see this post, PLEASE, do not go back to the chunky stripes...

I believe your talking about the wide red strip that the team wore in 2003 for Home and Away games is this correct?

You know this board is free, right?

I believe your talking about the wide red strip that the team wore in 2003 for Home and Away games is this correct?
Those were bad too, but no I’m talking about the ones they just got rid of, late Pelini era and into the Riley era.

Those were bad too, but no I’m talking about the ones they just got rid of, late Pelini era and into the Riley era.

Lol.. I seriously can’t see the difference between the Callahan, Pelini and Riley era’s.. Pants haven’t changed since SF came back home..

Anything but the thick single stripe. I like no stripe and script Huskers on the hip for sure.

Reactions: husker2612

I prefer no stripe. Just looks clean and nice. However I am also someone who thinks black should be a consistent part of our uniforms.

I prefer no stripe. Just looks clean and nice. However I am also someone who thinks black should be a consistent part of our uniforms.

No stripe, super clean. Nothing flashy, the way Nebraska should be. Old school

I just don’t get this Clean look you two are talking about... Looks more like practice pants for a junior high team.

Old school doesn’t mean no strips? Why is that.

Reactions: Red I 73
I just don’t get this Clean look you two are talking about... Looks more like practice pants for a junior high team.

Old school doesn’t mean no strips? Why is that.
Just an opinion. I just think it’s simple, basic, yet clean and bold. That describes the state of Nebraska in my book. Simple yet bold and hard working. I also love the old loose jerseys compared to the tight ones.

No stripes with black shoes, 2 stripes with white shoes looks good. Just wear both as alternates..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT