ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s talk Uniforms (Pants Only)

college-football-orange-bowl-nebraska-barron-miles-in-action-making-picture-id81373349

Stripes are for little red wisky.

Fact of the matter Alvarez copied our image and brought it to Madison, ( Except for the W) right down to the red pants for away games when Barry was the Head Coach which included the two stripes..

Maybe I'll catch some grief but I want to copy adidas golf. No stripes. Just give me plain white pants with the 3 solid red diagonal bars on both sides just south of the hip pads. Subtle and cool IMO. Vice versa colors for away uni's.
adidas-adicross-golf-jogger-pant-ss2001v.jpg

Reactions: leodisflowers
Maybe I'll catch some grief but I want to copy adidas golf. No stripes. Just give me plain white pants with the 3 solid red diagonal bars on both sides just south of the hip pads. Subtle and cool IMO. Vice versa colors for away uni's.
adidas-adicross-golf-jogger-pant-ss2001v.jpg

The only thing about that is it uniforms should be about Nebraska not a adidas advertisement..

We all ready wear a adidas patch on the jersey with a B1G one..

Last edited:
The only thing about that is it uniforms should be about Nebraska not a adidas advertisement..

We all ready wear a adidas patch on the jersey with a B1G one..
I hear ya. But heck the jersey, visor, gloves, socks and shoes are already ads, why not the pants if it looks like a cool design and not obnoxious

Reactions: scarletred
I will throw the grenade in the room... no stripe but put a script Huskers on the sides

I like!. There is no better football team colors than red and white. The more combinations we use the better, that is until the colors become so small they come off as pink. “ Huskers” on the leg gives us a good combination.

ADVERTISEMENT