ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s face it, we’re losers

Right now I think Colorado is the laughingstock again….got blasted by 42 by team that had lost 6 straight.

Reactions: BleedRed78
That’s all it boils down to really…no killer instinct, no will to win…losers…Nebraska is the laughing stock of college football
That's the truth. I don't expect to win , how can anybody with a brain ? Were sorry pathetic losers till we prove otherwise. The truth hurts but I can't fix it, so I don't get to emotionally involved.

That’s all it boils down to really…no killer instinct, no will to win…losers…Nebraska is the laughing stock of college football
No they aren’t. Hardly anyone outside of the state and region are even paying attention. 90s aren’t coming back… but hedoublehockeystiks they are pointing up

This is true. Your record says what you are and Nebraska loses.

Someday, hopefully before I die, the University of Nebraska-Lincoln Chancellor will authorize his Athletic Director to do a true national search for a University of Nebraska football coach. without interference from the University President, Tom Osborne, Regents, or major donors. Only then will NU be able to hire a really qualified up and comer.

• Haha
Reactions: GaRed
I'm not too upset. They lost a tough close one in an actual contest. Vs giving the game away they did the past couple weeks.

Gotta get the W next week. We let Wisconsin have their senior day - what better way to send seniors out than become bowl eligible against our rival next week? Could be a Disney ending for the team after all, against all odds and whatnot, or crash and burn like previous years have.

GBR

I'm not too upset. They lost a tough close one in an actual contest. Vs giving the game away they did the past couple weeks.

Gotta get the W next week. We let Wisconsin have their senior day - what better way to send seniors out than become bowl eligible against our rival next week? Could be a Disney ending for the team after all, against all odds and whatnot, or crash and burn like previous years have.

GBR
Loser mentality personified

I think in the last 15 years Nebraska football his slipped in the details. The little things that are needed to win games. It is a culture thing that has been lost. High turnover rates, repeat false starts, missed tackles means that the programs lacks a culture with high attention to detail. They don’t have things it takes to win games that are on the line

I think in the last 15 years Nebraska football his slipped in the details. The little things that are needed to win games. It is a culture thing that has been lost. High turnover rates, repeat false starts, missed tackles means that the programs lacks a culture with high attention to detail. They don’t have things it takes to win games that are on the line
The penalties have improved a lot compared to the Frost years. Yeah, the false starts hurt in this game, but it's been a remarkable improvement.

Our players have a pansy mentality and have been losers for multiple coaching staffs. The full pad Sunday practices need to happen every week until the mindset is beaten out of them.
Yeah and know most don't understand that this was a true build from the ground up. Rhule has very hard practices for starters, which is just one step. He has to get his own guys with the proper mindset before much changes...IMO

Difference between Iowa and Nebraska is a culture where Iowa finds ways to win close games where Nebraska loses them. 3 losses by 3 and then tonight is the difference between a 9-2 and 5-6 record. Iowa is 9-2 with 4 1 possession wins.

The important thing is the Las Vegas Grand Prixis on now to take our minds off it...and Danica looks amazing

Difference between Iowa and Nebraska is a culture where Iowa finds ways to win close games where Nebraska loses them. 3 losses by 3 and then tonight is the difference between a 9-2 and 5-6 record. Iowa is 9-2 with 4 1 possession wins.
Preach , It's not really rocket science.
Truth This Is True GIF by Ford

Another difference is that Iowa has a very good to elite defense. Nebraska's defense is good, but not quite in Iowa's league.

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
Actually 10-1 and 7-4 without 3 of the worse calls, and very consequential replay calls I’ve ever seen. Margins are thin

We will beat Iowa....if we don't turn ball over.
Yes. Nebraska will have to play perfect… probably need a field position break. I can’t see them putting up more than 3-7 honest point on that D. But Iowa will keep it so 3-7 + break might do it

Iowa just plays strong defense and avoids mistakes. That won't work against teams that are much more talented, but it's enough in the West. Still, I think NU matches up well against Iowa. If NU can avoid turnovers and play smart it's a game they can win.

Rhule and staff really need to purge as many holdover players from the Frost era as possible in the offseason. There’s just no fixing those guys, losing is second nature and they just don’t have the mental toughness to get it done.

Iowa just plays strong defense and avoids mistakes. That won't work against teams that are much more talented, but it's enough in the West. Still, I think NU matches up well against Iowa. If NU can avoid turnovers and play smart it's a game they can win.
They avoided turnovers in the Wisconsin game. Still got their asses beat. Don't think it really matters at this point. You can't overcome stupid coaching.

We had a 3rd team QB on the road trying to pull off a win with virtually no starters on offense score points. I love what I am seeing, we just don't have the healthy talent right now. Let Rhule build this thing.

Reactions: HuskerHusaria
If @Hford didn't adequately deflate the OP's boner, NU has been no where near the bottom of CFB since 2000.

Those awards go to Washington, Kansas, Illinois, Rutgers, Duke.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT