ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s compare common opponents in 1997 between Michigan & Nebraska

Michigan 27 Colorado 3

Nebraska 27 Colorado 24

Michigan 38 Baylor 3

Nebraska 49 Baylor 21

Lol. What are we talking about here. Heisman winner Charles Woodson and the Michigan defense smothers Nebraska

This officially ends the decades long debate
Phew this solves everything! Thank you for pointing out the difference between out of conference opponents and rivalries 😂

Reactions: leodisflowers
So, 38-3 is a blowout, but 49-21? That's a nail-biter.

If it hadn't taken the Blowhard Ten so long to stop hiding in the Grandaddy of 'Em All and actually play for real national championships, Michigan would have gotten its shot at an undisputed title. Same with Penn State three years earlier. Be happy you got half.

So, 38-3 is a blowout, but 49-21? That's a nail-biter.

If it hadn't taken the Blowhard Ten so long to stop hiding in the Grandaddy of 'Em All and actually play for real national championships, Michigan would have gotten its shot at an undisputed title. Same with Penn State three years earlier. Be happy you got half.
If Baylor score 3 TD against Nebraska defense, imagine what Michigan would do

Is this one of those “tell me you’re into dudes without saying you’re dudes” threads? That what this is?

Simply no.
There is very little you know.. go back to the other thread and look at both teams offense and defense statistics..

There’s a reason why Vegas put the point spread that favored Nebraska by 7..

Is this one of those “tell me you’re into dudes without saying you’re dudes” threads? That what this is?
Just putting an exclamation point on a decades long debate.

When you look at common opponents, it’s eye opening how good Michigan was in 1997.

Nebraska defense was too suspect and Michigan offense was simply to physical

There’s a reason why Vegas put the point spread that favored Nebraska by 7..
VapidDazzlingGopher-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: scarletred
Just putting an exclamation point on a decades long debate.

When you look at common opponents, it’s eye opening how good Michigan was in 1997.

Nebraska defense was too suspect and Michigan offense was simply to physical
That is most stupidest thing I ever heard..

Better ask Peyton Manning how physical our defense was..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT