ADVERTISEMENT

Leroy Neiman Husker Prints

Sooner_or_Later

Redshirt Freshman
Oct 7, 2001
A neighbor of mine has 4 of the 5 prints from this set of Neiman prints (only missing the Kinney one). Had not seen these before but thought they were very so very cool. His are numbered so it appears they were limited. His kids have already lined up to get these when he passes.
1195164914-0182.jpg

A neighbor of mine has 4 of the 5 prints from this set of Neiman prints (only missing the Kinney one). Had not seen these before but thought they were very so very cool. His are numbered so it appears they were limited. His kids have already lined up to get these when he passes.
1195164914-0182.jpg
This series was commissioned by some investors, namely a friend of mines father, who sadly passed away in Arizona a few years ago. I can probably get some additional information for you on them, but they are worth some money now. I know there are a series of postcards that match the paintings as well. They would be wise to hold on to them.

Reactions: huskerfan66
This series was commissioned by some investors, namely a friend of mines father, who sadly passed away in Arizona a few years ago. I can probably get some additional information for you on them, but they are worth some money now. I know there are a series of postcards that match the paintings as well. They would be wise to hold on to them.
I didn't know about the post cards. Cool. Please post any information you can provide. Thanks

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT