ADVERTISEMENT

LaVonte David just got paid

$50 million. $25 guaranteed. Good for him.
th
th
th
th
th
th
Congrats Lavonte. One of the best in the NFL.

Awesome. Just imagine what he would have got had he ever learned to "grade out better" when here.
He and a couple of Callahan's recruits certainly made the sorry ass Pelini boys look better than they were.

Yes all know Callahan was a bad coach but he was a hell of a recruiter. He got us top tier gus and was the only coach to pull the only 5 star recruits we gotten in years. I pray Riley can change that now. But trueth is the trueth. Callahan left Bo a cup board full of tier talent. Sorry but i gotta say it, if Callahan could of coached worty a dam at all along with his recuiting wed be the Huskers of the 90s again.

Yes all know Callahan was a bad coach but he was a hell of a recruiter. He got us top tier gus and was the only coach to pull the only 5 star recruits we gotten in years. I pray Riley can change that now. But trueth is the trueth. Callahan left Bo a cup board full of tier talent. Sorry but i gotta say it, if Callahan could of coached worty a dam at all along with his recuiting wed be the Huskers of the 90s again.

AND IF Tom had let Callahan clean house on the defensive side like he wanted to do, Callahan might still be the head coach at NU.....nah he would have eventually left for the NFL anyway, but a different defensive staff would have made a huge difference. His offense was NOT the problem.

AND IF Tom had let Callahan clean house on the defensive side like he wanted to do, Callahan might still be the head coach at NU.....nah he would have eventually left for the NFL anyway, but a different defensive staff would have made a huge difference. His offense was NOT the problem.

Since you believe in revisionistic history, do you also think that slavery had nothing to do in the "War of Northern Aggression"?

Lavonte wasn't a scheme guy here either. Dude just had that natural ability to make plays and he did.

But hes right, if Callahan would of cleaned house with the DC and all defense coaches and brought in a goid or great defensive staff, with thr recuits he was getting, he possibly could of still been HC now, but i believe your right, enough success he was bound to head back to the NFL. I can only hope HC MR is close to the recuiter Callahan was, all the credit ill give good ol Billy lol.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT