Aug 27, 2006
Jimmy G
Brady
Carr
Lamar
Baker
Daniel Jones
Geno

If you an NFL GM and think you're a signal caller away, who you making a run at?

I'm taking Brady #1, Carr #2, and then Jimmy G.

I would not, under any circumstance, sign Lamar for what it's going to take...gimme anyone else on that list over Lamar if I have to give him 35mil a year guaranteed.

What say ya'll?

Reactions: king_kong_
Who wants Kirk 'checkdown' Cousins?

Vikings will probably squeak by on Sunday and get drilled the next week.

Reactions: HuskerO
If you have a team super bowl ready with just a QB missing, then Brady #1. If you want a guy who will be with you for several years, then Carr.
Jimmy G is a decent QB with limitations but he’s #3. Then Lamar. Everyone else is meh.
Interesting to see if and where TB12 goes, I think he keeps playing but who knows.
Carr is not the problem in LV, it’s McDaniels that sucks.
If I am Miami I do what it takes to get Brady or Carr. Ditto for the Niners.

Reactions: GretnaShawn
If you have a team super bowl ready with just a QB missing, then Brady #1. If you want a guy who will be with you for several years, then Carr.
Jimmy G is a decent QB with limitations but he’s #3. Then Lamar. Everyone else is meh.
Interesting to see if and where TB12 goes, I think he keeps playing but who knows.
Carr is not the problem in LV, it’s McDaniels that sucks.
If I am Miami I do what it takes to get Brady or Carr. Ditto for the Niners.
I was just about to write the same thing. Circumstances of current roster dictate who you are picking. Don’t want to sign Brady if you’re rebuilding.

I hope they do. He has been better this year and Barkley has been healthy, but Jones is just a guy.
Just a guy might be exactly what it takes to win in NY

Daboll building an identity and the GM seems dedicated to it

Plus he can actually handle the media unlike any and all jets QBs

Just a guy might be exactly what it takes to win in NY

Daboll building an identity and the GM seems dedicated to it

Plus he can actually handle the media unlike any and all jets QBs
Dude has definitely handled the NY media throughout the struggles, and ramped it up when it matters most during a contract year.

Who wants Kirk 'checkdown' Cousins?

Vikings will probably squeak by on Sunday and get drilled the next week.
Fitting this is the first response on the thread. His receivers were almost entirely responsible for some of his big numbers games this year

I think he's playing pretty damn great...if they pull this off you know he's coming back. Just a matter of the Benjamins now.
Best game of his career. Almost perfect. The going rate for top tier starting QB 2nd contracts is 40 mil. Will be an interesting off-season.

Jimmy G
Brady
Carr
Lamar
Baker
Daniel Jones
Geno

If you an NFL GM and think you're a signal caller away, who you making a run at?

I'm taking Brady #1, Carr #2, and then Jimmy G.

I would not, under any circumstance, sign Lamar for what it's going to take...gimme anyone else on that list over Lamar if I have to give him 35mil a year guaranteed.

What say ya'll?
Carr #1 for me. Davis is insane.

Niners might let both their QB's walk if Purdy keeps looking this good. Maybe Lance is on the trade/chop block.
I'd definitely let both those guys go in heartbeat. That's just bad luck for Lance. Jimmy can latch on with another team no problem. I honestly don't think he cares one way or the other.

Purdy as already shown all of the intangibles that some veteran quarterbacks never acquire. He's got a little bit of Joe Montana in him. Unlike little bro, the stage is not too big for him. They really lucked into a good one.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Giants are in a tough spot now because he isn't worth that...but he's in the drivers seat.
Giants management will need to point out to him that Minnesota has one of the worst defenses in the NFL this year and his two best games came against them. Don't overplay your hand Mr Jones. You're not a 40 million a year guy. They'd just as soon trade you as pay you

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT