ADVERTISEMENT

Lars Anderson

Lars sources I think are the same as Schaefers and Petersens. Boosters mostly. I think Trev is putting on a smoke screen for those people leading on Mickey is his guy due to wanting to give due respect to considering Mickey for the job. Behind the scenes is is close with 1 or 2 guys and will finish this thing up soon. Thats just my guess, no inside info.

I wouldn’t mind, but this is gonna upset a lot of people, especially after NU loses to Michigan by 30 points this Saturday.
I've been as critical as anyone of the idea of MJ as head coach, but I'm not gonna be upset. I don't think it makes sense. If we've been told no then I think we're being cheap or asking for other unreasonable conditions. I think so far all I've seen from Mickey is a great recruiter that really knows kids but looks kinda clueless with in-game decisions and being an iron-fisted boss of the other coaches.

your comebacks reek of a teenager but add zero. You are a funny guy and I have to wonder……is that all you are here for? Trying and failing to be a comedian?
Just like clockwork, everything you put down here is like a bad paper airplane, throw it out and it crashes. It’s very apparent that you’re nothing more than a halfwit who can’t do anything but post whining, idiotic comments along with inserting your sister into your loser rhetoric.

Keep it up, you’re a one man message board disaster. Laughing

Just like clockwork, everything you put down here is like a bad paper airplane, throw it out and it crashes. It’s very apparent that you’re nothing more than a halfwit who can’t do anything but post whining, idiotic comments along with inserting your sister into your loser rhetoric.

Keep it up, you’re a one man message board disaster. Laughing
Ahhhh, so actually being self aware and recognizing arrogance is whining now? Interesting

There ya go. Wrap yourself in that blanket of arrogance. It’s worked wonders for all of us
“All of us”—and what team are you a fan of, again?

You trolls are all alike. You come on here, take some backhanded shots at Nebraska, and eventually, you say something spectacularly stupid to expose yourself.

Until 2015, Nebraska was winning 9 games a year and doing just fine. Hell, even in 2016, we won 9 games and started out 7-0. The program only became a doormat in Mike Riley’s last year, as much as you troll revisionists would like to believe otherwise. We all know that Frost sucked and the program is gawdawful right now; who the hell is disputing that point?

But in a pitiful effort to hide your real fandom, you attempt to bring another team into your obsession and make the claim that Iowa State— whose crowning glory is winning 9 games (2nd time in their history!) in a Covid-shortened season 2 years ago—has been “a better program than Nebraska for a long time”.

I honestly wonder what you and your fellow Iowa trolls get from this, I really do. Do you not see that literally no other fan base acts like this? It’s entertaining, but it really is unbelievably pathetic. Colorado fans at their absolute worst couldn't be bothered spending the time and effort you guys put into trolling, and they hate us! Are you so desperate for attention, and Iowa’s achievements so lackluster, that you really have to repeatedly attempt to prove your superiority over a 3 win team? Laughing

“All of us”—and what team are you a fan of, again?

You trolls are all alike. You come on here, take some backhanded shots at Nebraska, and eventually, you say something spectacularly stupid to expose yourself.

Until 2015, Nebraska was winning 9 games a year and doing just fine. Hell, even in 2016, we won 9 games and started out 7-0. The program only became a doormat in Mike Riley’s last year, as much as you troll revisionists would like to believe otherwise. We all know that Frost sucked and the program is gawdawful right now; who the hell is disputing that point?

But in a pitiful effort to hide your real fandom, you attempt to bring another team into your obsession and make the claim that Iowa State— whose crowning glory is winning 9 games (2nd time in their history!) in a Covid-shortened season 2 years ago—has been “a better program than Nebraska for a long time”.

I honestly wonder what you and your fellow Iowa trolls get from this, I really do. Do you not see that literally no other fan base acts like this? It’s entertaining, but it really is unbelievably pathetic. Colorado fans at their absolute worst couldn't be bothered spending the time and effort you guys put into trolling, and they hate us! Are you so desperate for attention, and Iowa’s achievements so lackluster, that you really have to repeatedly attempt to prove your superiority over a 3 win team? Laughing
See how easy it is to trigger you? I live here, I’ve always been a fan of this team. I just recognize extreme arrogance from Stevie P on down from there. Even I was in that camp before and I thought by now it would have given us some humility but DAMN! No it didn’t. If anything people double down. We can’t rest on “ 5 trophies” in the case and throw that crap up whenever an Iowa fan or a Minnesota fan comes trolling. It might have ( sparingly) worked 20 years ago. It’s old. No good coach wants to come here for good reason. We aren’t good fans, we are spoiled and I don’t know why. Check yourself

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
See how easy it is to trigger you? I live here, I’ve always been a fan of this team. I just recognize extreme arrogance from Stevie P on down from there. Even I was in that camp before and I thought by now it would have given us some humility but DAMN! No it didn’t. If anything people double down. We can’t rest on “ 5 trophies” in the case and throw that crap up whenever an Iowa fan or a Minnesota fan comes trolling. It might have ( sparingly) worked 20 years ago. It’s old. No good coach wants to come here for good reason. We aren’t good fans, we are spoiled and I don’t know why. Check yourself
Not triggered at all; I just think it’s funny. And talk about old—your tired “5 trophies” argument is as old as the hills. The only ones who talk like that are outsiders making the same dumb stereotypical assumptions about Husker fans.

There’s a difference between being “arrogant” and not spouting moronic hyperbole about how Iowa State, Prairie View A&M, Dana College, etc, “has had a better football program than Nebraska for a long time”. Not subscribing to an idiotic take doesn’t equate to “spoiled”; it equates to not being an idiot.

Well……Iowa state has been a much better program for a long time now. I wonder if a fan base that isn’t totally arrogant has anything to do with that? I’m sorry, I will bow out now, too many hurt feelings here when the truth is told.
There is no reason to be ignorant and I assun,me you must just be an Iowa State Troll!, Surely you arent stupid enough to believe what you are saying.
It might have ( sparingly) worked 20 years ago. It’s old. No good coach wants to come here for good reason. W
Long time?
Lets Go back and look at the last 20 years since your statement above is preceding that but yet you still use the comparison "Been a better program for a long time!"

In the last 20 years Iowa State has had 1 season in which it won 9 or more games!
Nebraska has had 10

In the last 20 years Iowa State has been bowling 10 times with 4 wins
Nebraska has been bowling 12 times with 6 wins

In the last 20 years Iowa State has been ranked top 25 at the end of the season ONE time and that ironically was the same season half the nation didnt play or played shortened seasons, That is the same outlier covid season Iowa had their ONLY 9 win season in 20 years.
Nebraska has been ranked 6 end of year times and ranked during season 12
Iowa State brags like that is an accomplishment 1/20 end of season ranking and Nebraska fans are disappointed with the 6/20

Who has been the better program for "a long time?"
Iowa State was never a program until Nebraska got Frostbitten. Hell HCMR had as many 9 win seasons at Nebraska in two years as Campbell has had in 7 and then he needed the Covid to open the door!

Here, friends, is a sanctimonious, douchey poster who doesn’t even realize that the very thing he accuses husker fans of is what he is doing right now.

chill, I don't think we want cambell....

rhule is the main target now

If it's MJ I believe it's because we've had no interest from better options. I'd be fine with it pending who he picks for a staff around him.
Its tough, but nebraska fans just can't fathom this is happening. There is NO sitting P5 coach that nebraska would want who will touch this job this hiring cycle ... None. Fans of nebraska can't process the fact that it isn't the 90's anymore and what nebraska football has been mired in for 25 years now. The next nebraska coach is one of Rhule, MJ, Patterson, or BoB. Its sad nebraska can't see that Freeze is who they should be goig after.

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
Its tough, but nebraska fans just can't fathom this is happening. There is NO sitting P5 coach that nebraska would want who will touch this job this hiring cycle ... None. Fans of nebraska can't process the fact that it isn't the 90's anymore and what nebraska football has been mired in for 25 years now. The next nebraska coach is one of Rhule, MJ, Patterson, or BoB. Its sad nebraska can't see that Freeze is who they should be goig after.
we have allready addressed this, if a one mr. hugh freeze becomes a orthadox presbyterian, and leave's 304 ho's for the streets...(if he has not it's all cap)...he has a job at NU.......(unless mr. rhule has already signed)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT