ADVERTISEMENT

Lars Anderson doubles down

Sounds like bragging.

He made a bold statement. People questioned the accuracy of that statement and his integrity for making it. He's standing by what he said and standing up for his reputation. Can't blame a guy for that.

But I would think the takeaway here should be that, if he's willing to double down, that likely means that all the smoke coming out of Lincoln seems to be pointing to a warm, very comforting fire.

Frost saying "I can promise you no deal has been made" didn't exactly extinguish the flames.

Did Frost say he is staying at UCF?
Did Frost say he has no interest in Nebraska?

Nope.

Damn straight.

23621619_10211407256119267_7768743707314239073_n.jpg

It’s a joke. It’s that time of year for rumors. I would have thought our administration wouldn’t let stuff like this leak. Everyone needs to keep their mouth shut until it’s a done deal.

It's a little late for that, and that's also not the world we live in. If we don't get Frost, it won't be because he agreed in principle and then had second thoughts because it leaked too soon. If he wants to be here, it will get done.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mack In Motion
If you're talking about music, no. I'm rock and roll. If you're talking about a laid back kind of guy who will crack a beer and shoot the shit with just about anyone, then yes.
Fair enough I was hoping I could talk to someone on here about good outlaw ‘true’ country

Haha from experience on this board, I don’t think that will happen but that’s okay. Just like I have my own opinion on coaches and the Huskers, I got my own opinions on baby hair too, especially when my son has a full perfect head of hair haha

Haha. Your boy sounds like a young lady killer in the making. Makes me think of Warren Zevon.

"And his hair was perfect..."

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
Sorry been working since 5 pm.

See “Sooner or Later’s” post at 11:56 pm in the thread “Frost says no decision has been made.”

No worries. I appreciate the response. But seriously? He was N and has now legitimately changed his mind simply based on the leak?

People dismissed Lars last night because he hadn't tweeted anything that other "pundits" hadn't already regarding potential contract details, etc. Aside from being based on real info apparently, how is that any different as far as the public is concerned? Just another guy speculating, no?

I'm sure Scott is seriously pissed, but I gotta think this can still be worked out. If he truly wanted to come home and take the job, he'll come around once he cools off. Otherwise, I can't believe he was really serious about taking the job.

Last edited:
Reactions: HuskerLLM
No worries. I appreciate the response. But seriously? He was N and has now legitimately changed his mind simply based on the leak?

People dismissed Lars last night because he hadn't tweeted anything that other "pundits" hadn't already regarding potential contract details, etc. Aside from being based on real info apparently, how is that any different as far as the public is concerned? Just another guy speculating, no?

I'm sure Scott is seriously pissed, but I gotta think this can still be worked out. If he truly wanted to come home and take the job, he'll come around once he cools off. Otherwise, I can't believe he was really serious about taking the job.

Sorry, that was part real question, part rhetorical and part soapbox rant. Just can't believe there's not more to the story than that. Something stinks here.

Last edited:
Scott could have said, "I'm committed to the Knights next year, I'll be coaching this team a year from now."

He didn't.

It would have put all rumors to rest and he didn't say it. He may or may not coach Nebraska, but he sure as shit isn't coaching at ufc next year.

Reactions: Huskercigar
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT