ADVERTISEMENT

Lance, Trey...

Because Amart is not known for INTs. Laughing
AMart was the MVP of the summer league and has looked like an NFL QB in the preseason with the Jets. I won’t be surprised if he winds up 3rd on the Jets’ depth chart behind Tyrod Taylor. Ironically his decision making and accuracy has looked better than Lance’s in the preseason.

AMart was the MVP of the summer league and has looked like an NFL QB in the preseason with the Jets. I won’t be surprised if he winds up 3rd on the Jets’ depth chart behind Tyrod Taylor. Ironically his decision making and accuracy has looked better than Lance’s in the preseason.
He won’t all the projections have Travis from FSU third on the jets .

Reactions: king_kong_
That kid got 4th qtr garbage time last night didn’t he? I wasn’t watching closely as we were having dinner with friends.
He hasn’t played this season because of the FSU injury. I was going on what the announcers were saying and what the projection on the roster that the Jets wire had .

Reactions: dinglefritz
It’s a message board and one of the players involved is a former Husker. Take a chill .
How is AM involved in this thread again? Thought we were talking about the Cowboys. Oh yeah, only because Dingle says he'd rather have AM than Lance as a backup... sorry I'm back to WGAF again.

• Haha
Reactions: dinglefritz
Teams don’t really carry three quarterbacks anymore

Reactions: Huskers123456
Teams don’t really carry three quarterbacks anymore
no but they almost always have a 3rd on their practice squad. Martinez would fit well there for somebody. It will depend on how their other young QB is doing. I thought Martinez did enough to warrant signing him to a practice squad.

no but they almost always have a 3rd on their practice squad. Martinez would fit well there for somebody. It will depend on how their other young QB is doing. I thought Martinez did enough to warrant signing him to a practice squad.

Jeezus dingle. I love you man, but dude…

How is AM involved in this thread again? Thought we were talking about the Cowboys. Oh yeah, only because Dingle says he'd rather have AM than Lance as a backup... sorry I'm back to WGAF again.
Reread your post you said why are we arguing about who the 3rd string QB is for the Jets . Adrian plays for the Jets .

Jeezus dingle. I love you man, but dude…
I am NOT an AMart fanboy. I was looking at Lance and a buddy and I had the same thought. We would rather have AMart than Lance. That's not saying AMart is great. Most of the 3rd QBs on practice squads in the NFL are pretty crappy QBs. AMart isn't any crappier than the majority of those guys and he's actually played pretty well in the preseason.

I am NOT an AMart fanboy. I was looking at Lance and a buddy and I had the same thought. We would rather have AMart than Lance. That's not saying AMart is great. Most of the 3rd QBs on practice squads in the NFL are pretty crappy QBs. AMart isn't any crappier than the majority of those guys and he's actually played pretty well in the preseason.
I think people don’t understand the 3rd string or practice team QB . They usually don’t leave the practice squad at least at the Qb position.. If there is an injury to one of the two Main that’s a prolonged issue. The team usually signs a free agent.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT