ADVERTISEMENT

Kongs biggest complaint

Baxter48

Defensive Coordinator
Sep 22, 2010
Gods country
I didn’t do a poll because there can be a lot of different answers. So take your best guess what will kong bitch about the most after the spring game?

Reactions: king_kong_
this is a good topic, OP!

I'm interested to see what my biggest complaint will be, also

hopefully there's no time management fodder provided by our co-coordinators

and I have less than zero expectations in the 3rd rate BTN broadcast

excited to see the boys moving around out there!

Don’t get me started of the worthless big 10 network, it’s a freaking joke

I "think" your primary complaint, like some of us, is the RB coach and why we are stuck with him.

Reactions: king_kong_
I didn’t do a poll because there can be a lot of different answers. So take your best guess what will kong bitch about the most after the spring game?

Blah, blah, blah Preacher Rhule blah, blah blah.

blah, blah, blah HH is a winner and didn’t play enough to prove it blah, blah blah.

blah, blah, blah F’n roundabouts blah, blah blah. (sorry, that was for Jaemekon. Free Jae!)

200w.gif

• Love
Reactions: Laner2
just to be clear, while you're watching the spring game, you'll be actively wondering what a random message board poster you'll never meet is thinking?

bizarre behavior for a grown man

Reactions: ATX Husker
Bonner needs to be a part of the game plan. Think that Satterfield missed that last year and having Glenn around now, we won’t miss so much. I think Satterfield was trying to recreate Jaheim Bell with Bonner and it didn’t work. And yes coaches mess up. Even the great ones do. So save me “do you think Bonner didn’t play last year because the coaches wanted to do bad”.

I just think it was a mistake. It happens all the time. It happens at any job, It’s ok. But I think Bonner is a gem and the fact that he’s stuck around makes me love him more

Reactions: Huskers123456
Promising things happening, but a lot of work to do in the coming months. After the second game of the season, we'll have a decent idea of what the team will be.
We need to get the Colorado monkey off this team’s back. No doubt they will get it done - this year we are going to surprise some people.

Reactions: InMotion
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT