ADVERTISEMENT

Kiszla from Denver Post

The problem with a lot of cu fans is they think way more about Nebraska than Nebraska fans think about cu. I look at their message boards now and then (never comment on them) and Nebraska usually comes up once a week, even in the off season, and articles like the one Kizla writes is another example of fanning the flames that the cu hoard loves to do.

Their stupid obsession with the Huskers dates back to their idiot in charge of festering trouble, Bill McCartney. And he still likes to fan the flames even today. cu just might beat Nebraska this Saturday, so fair warning to those that go to boulder next year, they will be the same old cu fans they've always been.

The problem with a lot of cu fans is they think way more about Nebraska than Nebraska fans think about cu. I look at their message boards now and then (never comment on them) and Nebraska usually comes up once a week, even in the off season, and articles like the one Kizla writes is another example of fanning the flames that the cu hoard loves to do.

Their stupid obsession with the Huskers dates back to their idiot in charge of festering trouble, Bill McCartney. And he still likes to fan the flames even today. cu just might beat Nebraska this Saturday, so fair warning to those that go to boulder next year, they will be the same old cu fans they've always been.

I’ve been to Boulder three times and the more times than not it was the students of the University of Colorado that were rude and very obnoxious with very vulgar language but outside of HUSKY stadium Folsom field in Boulder is one of the most scenic places to watch a football game..

Regardless of some of their fan base I still want to go to Boulder next year whether Nebraska wins tomorrow or not..

Kiszla is a click-bait hack who couldn't name five players on CU's roster. The dramatic decline of the Denver Post's sports section wouldn't be so hard to take if the Post didn't keep spending good money to send this asshat to the Olympics, the Final Four, the World Series, etc., while not even being willing to pay a beat writer to cover most college football and basketball games in the area.

Reactions: Bugeater
I’ve been to Boulder three times and the more times than not it was the students of the University of Colorado that were rude and very obnoxious with very vulgar language but outside of HUSKY stadium Folsom field in Boulder is one of the most scenic places to watch a football game..

Regardless of some of their fan base I still want to go to Boulder next year whether Nebraska wins tomorrow or not..

I’d been going to games since I was a kid in the 70’s, and I got it from all sides, north, south, east, west parts of the stadium. They were by far the worst fan base in the Big 8/12, and I’ve talked to fans from all the schools and they all agreed, cu fans were the absolute shithole of fandom.

CU's national title has to rank as one of the least impressive in modern history. A one loss, one tie team, that would have lost to Missouri if the officiating team could count to five, and would have lost to Notre Dame in the Orange Bowl if the officials had not bailed out McCartney/the Buffs with a touchdown reversing clipping call when they defied all logic and punted to Rocket Ismail with a minute to play. If the Huskers had a national championship for every season like that there wouldn't be room for all of the trophies.

CU's national title has to rank as one of the least impressive in modern history. A one loss, one tie team, that would have lost to Missouri if the officiating team could count to five, and would have lost to Notre Dame in the Orange Bowl if the officials had not bailed out McCartney/the Buffs with a touchdown reversing clipping call when they defied all logic and punted to Rocket Ismail with a minute to play. If the Huskers had a national championship for every season like that there wouldn't be room for all of the trophies.
Not a bad first post!

They're damn lucky they didn't have to play Miami in the Orange Bowl, the Hurricanes were by far the best team at years (1990) end. They simply would have destroyed cu then. And since cu fans think cu should have played Miami in the 2002 Rose Bowl, the same thing would have happened to them as it did Nebraska, a one sided loss. Then again, Oregon took care of cu in their bowl game as handily as Miami did the Huskers.

Reactions: SOHusker11

you said buffs. Didn't you mean bluffs?

More like half a loaf title. You know college football had a down year when 1 loss, 1 tie, 5th down cu gets a share of it. Lucky for cu Miami stubbed their toe earlier in the year, by the end of 1990, they would have pulverized the buffs had they been in the OB instead of the ☘️, it would have been a bloodbath.

Coming back to reality, neither team is close to their "hey day" and until we quit getting owned by the teams that "suck" then nothing has changed. This team has a ton to prove and get the crooked path straightened out.
You suck for saying that

Edit: I don’t mean that

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT