ADVERTISEMENT

King & Alexander....

cdriftt24

Redshirt Freshman
Dec 29, 2012
Are Sedrick King and Quayshon Alexander not on the 110 man roster? Anyone know why? Did I miss something?

They are both listed on the roster? King a senior, Alexander a junior

They are both listed on the roster? King a senior, Alexander a junior

King is simply not good enough. Nebraska is allowing him to finish up school. Alexander is in the doghouse. His weight room and conditioning effort was allegedly crap. I think they want him to transfer, but he apparently isn't even motivated enough to do that.

King is simply not good enough. Nebraska is allowing him to finish up school. Alexander is in the doghouse. His weight room and conditioning effort was allegedly crap. I think they want him to transfer, but he apparently isn't even motivated enough to do that.
How did you come up with that info on Alexander

Thought I had seen injury issues cited with King. In any case I certainly wasn't expecting to see him make an impact.

Thought I had seen injury issues cited with King. In any case I certainly wasn't expecting to see him make an impact.

On the Husker Online podcast, Sean said they probably would find out on Friday about why both are not on the 110 roster when they speak with Frost.

Quayshon out for year with an injury (could have been why he was unable to workout and was eating pizza rolls instead), and Sedrick is dealing with some personal issues at home in floriday, unsure if he will return to team when he returns to lincoln.

Quayshon out for year with an injury (could have been why he was unable to workout and was eating pizza rolls instead), and Sedrick is dealing with some personal issues at home in floriday, unsure if he will return to team when he returns to lincoln.
Oh so he's legitimately injured and we can't just infer a bunch of crap based on one tweet from a month ago? How 'bout that...

Reactions: Huskers=Best
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT