ADVERTISEMENT

Kiffin - Auburn - Nebraska

CornHusker_635

Walk On
Dec 14, 2017
The more and more kiffin talks about how he is not taking the auburn job….the more I think he’s coming to Nebraska.

Either that or Trev just doesn’t make a hire and we end the program. That way we all get a one time pick at a new team and pretend none of this ever happened.

do not want Kiffin at all.

worse than Rhule against quality opponents and acts like a pissy teenager. his trolling/antics would be funny if they were beating good teams but he's not so it just comes off as cringe when he goes after relative nobody's on twitter.

worse than Rhule against quality opponents and acts like a pissy teenager. his trolling/antics would be funny if they were beating good teams but he's not so it just comes off as cringe when he goes after relative nobody's on twitter.
What about twitter?

Yeah, this week especially put a spotlight on that. Pretty sure he had better things to be doing than getting into petty little twitter fights. Like, I don't know...preparing for the egg bowl maybe?

Reactions: BleedRed78
LK is not a good fit here. He’d be gone after a couple of years anyways if he were to get the job.

Too flighty and too much of a child. We already had a child in SF.
Don't care how long a coach stays if he is good. 8-4 would look pretty good right now. If he wins 10 games in year 2 and 8 in year 3 like at ole miss and then bolts, great! We can just hire another coach to take us to the next level

Reactions: Husker Hambone
Don't care how long a coach stays if he is good. 8-4 would look pretty good right now. If he wins 10 games in year 2 and 8 in year 3 like at ole miss and then bolts, great! We can just hire another coach to take us to the next level
I agree, I would rather have Kiffin who would probably leave in a few years after turning this shit show around, than fire a guy who has a ceiling of 9 wins because he can't win the big one.

Reactions: rchrisreade
The more and more kiffin talks about how he is not taking the auburn job….the more I think he’s coming to Nebraska.

Either that or Trev just doesn’t make a hire and we end the program. That way we all get a one time pick at a new team and pretend none of this ever happened.
The more I think Kiffin is fishing for a better offer which he doesn't yet have.

The more I think Kiffin is fishing for a better offer which he doesn't yet have.
Maybe. Or a raise from Ole Miss. I just think the Auburn and Ole Miss are basically the same job except one is Alabama and the other is in Mississippi. It would be like moving from Minnesota to Iowa. Sort of pointless

Kiffin will definitely not be going to Auburn, Nebraska. ;)

I would love to see Lane hired. It is my #1 prospect. The way I see it, he truely just wants a team and fan base to love him and I think he would work hard for the state of Nebraska. He wants to be great and I don't think he is gonna stop until he wins the whole f<cking thing.

I assure you Lane, our stadium would always be at full capacity on every frickin home game. Would love to see you on our sidelines. GBR.

I have no inside info, but I do have a hunch that Trev is finalizing a deal to hire Trump to lead the charge. Most likely to bring Elon to call the offense and Kanye to lead the blackshirts. Again, I’ve got no information. Im just going off of my gut.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT