ADVERTISEMENT

"Kids"

WHCSC

Offensive Coordinator
Feb 4, 2002
At the risk of joining the reading too much into it group, is it a problem that every time Frost talks about the team he refers to them as kids? It might be contributing to their losing mentality. These are young men and some of them around the country are millionaires just from playing football. Thoughts?

Reactions: BleedRed78
At the risk of joining the reading too much into it group, is it a problem that every time Frost talks about the team he refers to them as kids? It might be contributing to their losing mentality. These are young men and some of them around the country are millionaires just from playing football. Thoughts?
No worse than them referring to him as a “coach” at this point!

I have been working with "kids" for 40 years and some are nearing 60 and I still call them kids. No, it isn't hurting their little feelers.

Reactions: Tuco Salamanca
I have been working with "kids" for 40 years and some are nearing 60 and I still call them kids. No, it isn't hurting their little feelers.
Big difference in calling a 50-60 year old a kid and calling an 18-19 year old a kid IMO

No worse than them referring to him as a “coach” at this point!
Since you brought it up, I’ll recycle a post from the Pitt coach rename thread:

I started a GoFundMe - target goal $19.96
to rename the Nebraska coach:

“The Tyrone Biggums Honorary Leader of the Dumpster Fire Formerly Known as Nebraska Football Coach.”

1071923b01cfcf750792cdf1a0df177e.png

For less than $20, we can make it happen.

Trev and I have a meeting set up for tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: John_J_Rambo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT