ADVERTISEMENT

Keyshawn Greene N!!!!!!!

tenor.gif

Really nice get! This class is becoming a very good looking group!
Glad to hear all the recent good news in recruiting after the season we had!

Paying players is paying off....nice
Amazing how a Florida boy gets persuaded to come 1200 miles NW to a Frozen Tundra to play football.on a below average team (5-7)... Does make you think about what's the sell here...... The Weather??? Nope... the beaches??? Nope....playing time maybe.... or like you said... It could be one of those "Cashola trees"... get it while you can... I guess...

Reactions: Husker_AMG63
Amazing how a Florida boy gets persuaded to come 1200 miles NW to a Frozen Tundra to play football.on a below average team (5-7)... Does make you think about what's the sell here...... The Weather??? Nope... the beaches??? Nope....playing time maybe.... or like you said... It could be one of those "Cashola trees"... get it while you can... I guess...

Says the FSU guy...

Lifetime supply of runzas and a free membership to Huskeronline probably.

As much as I’d like to see us paying for 5* kids to come here, ultimately we’re not the SEC so that isn’t happening.

Nice first post, now run along little guy.

Reactions: baseball31ne
Turn on an NFL game today. Cold and snowing everywhere. Maybe he's not a pussy like you and likes the weather and wants to play in the NFL. GBR!!

If FSU wasn’t such a cluster right now you probably keep him. Here’s hoping that Florida State keeps crapping their pants.

If true, I’m glad that the UNL agriculture department has found a way to grow Cashola trees in this climate!

Crazy how well Frost can recruit after the last two seasons.

Nice first post, now run along little guy.
Haha....
First post on here.... I can't remember the last time we recruited a player from Nebraska and the last time we played and our record against you guys.... maybe we can play you guys one day when you get bowl eligible...

some people actually like thunderstorms and midwest weather.

Tallahassee is a shithole.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT