ADVERTISEMENT

Keyshawn Greene N!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

I like it. Glad to have a prospect like him. He matches up well with Gunnerson being the larger OLB and Greene being the smaller speedier one. Johnson is sized somewhere in the middle. We just needed pass rushers in this class. Greene doesn't appear to be a guy with huge sack stats, but extreme speed so he can add that threat to our defense.
This could turn out to be an excellent lb class. Last year's class was pretty good but I think weighted towards inside LBs (although Nelson was a positive addition on the outside). Keep them coming!

Amazing how a Florida boy gets persuaded to come 1200 miles NW to a Frozen Tundra to play football.on a below average team (5-7)... Does make you think about what's the sell here...... The Weather??? Nope... the beaches??? Nope....playing time maybe.... or like you said... It could be one of those "Cashola trees"... get it while you can... I guess...
I need more of your tears. They taste so good.

Tallahassee is a shithole.
you'd be surprised how nice Lincoln is compared to a lot of universities. The weather might be bad but it is a chill environment, safe, and kids who want to focus on football are going to have that opportunity. I mean Columbus, Ann Arbor, Tallahassee, Gainesville, Iowa City aren't any better...in fact most college towns are pretty meh...

Here are two posts that are pretty typical:
"Hahahaha wow. How much did mom get paid?"
"Nebraska gotta be dropping big bags...All of a sudden a bunch of florida kids want to go to nebraska?"
Nope. We're obviously breska

Amazing how a Florida boy gets persuaded to come 1200 miles NW to a Frozen Tundra to play football.on a below average team (5-7)... Does make you think about what's the sell here...... The Weather??? Nope... the beaches??? Nope....playing time maybe.... or like you said... It could be one of those "Cashola trees"... get it while you can... I guess...

Maybe he saw all 5 thousand fans for each FSU home game! LMAO

I lived in Floriduh for six long years. It's not the heat, it's the stupidity.

We only have three days to worry about it... but this commit did come as somewhat of a surprise... he is an awesome recruit and I’d be lying if I didn’t say I wasn’t concerned about any of the FL schools trying to dip in and flip him last minute... Here’s to hoping he sticks, I know I’ll keep a close eye on this one until the ink dries

Reactions: WHCSC and Gerard10
Some of that stuff is pretty funny. Most of it you need an interpreter. Holy cow

It isn't exactly a bright fanbase. I mean, it's obvious when you watch their football program but also this is the fanbase who had a bunch of their fans trying to start a fistfight in the stands at PBA a few years ago because we were all "racists". They were just too stupid to understand that there was a pretty big difference between the Confederate flag and the New Zealand flag.

It isn't exactly a bright fanbase. I mean, it's obvious when you watch their football program but also this is the fanbase who had a bunch of their fans trying to start a fistfight in the stands at PBA a few years ago because we were all "racists". They were just too stupid to understand that there was a pretty big difference between the Confederate flag and the New Zealand flag.
Yea, but have you ever heard someone from New Zealand say the number six? Those miami pukes musta thought they were getting propositioned, then turned down.

I like it. Glad to have a prospect like him. He matches up well with Gunnerson being the larger OLB and Greene being the smaller speedier one. Johnson is sized somewhere in the middle. We just needed pass rushers in this class. Greene doesn't appear to be a guy with huge sack stats, but extreme speed so he can add that threat to our defense.
This could turn out to be an excellent lb class. Last year's class was pretty good but I think weighted towards inside LBs (although Nelson was a positive addition on the outside). Keep them coming!
I believe the plan for him is to play ILB.

ADVERTISEMENT