ADVERTISEMENT

Keyshawn Greene N!!!!!!!

Amazing how a Florida boy gets persuaded to come 1200 miles NW to a Frozen Tundra to play football.on a below average team (5-7)... Does make you think about what's the sell here...... The Weather??? Nope... the beaches??? Nope....playing time maybe.... or like you said... It could be one of those "Cashola trees"... get it while you can... I guess...

Your tears are delicious.

Amazing how a Florida boy gets persuaded to come 1200 miles NW to a Frozen Tundra to play football.on a below average team (5-7)... Does make you think about what's the sell here...... The Weather??? Nope... the beaches??? Nope....playing time maybe.... or like you said... It could be one of those "Cashola trees"... get it while you can... I guess...

LOL if we paid for recruits we wouldn’t be 4-8 and 5-7 the past 2 years.

Haha....
First post on here.... I can't remember the last time we recruited a player from Nebraska and the last time we played and our record against you guys.... maybe we can play you guys one day when you get bowl eligible...
source.gif

Hey, I got some swamp land in Nebraska,interested?

Free Shoes University.

GTFO

You guys should know, will have to take your word for it.

Because no talented player from Florida has ever come to Nebraska. Moron

Great news. Glad to see the staff is grinding to upgrade the talent level. 8 4 stars 2 more and we'll have a solid class put together

Reactions: Mack In Motion

Crazy how well Frost can recruit after the last two seasons.

He seems to have the ability to relate "late" in the recruiting cycle to guys on the fence, really really talented guys on the fence, and can switch them to Big Red. Hats off Scott, way to convey the message and close the deal.

Bring this cycle home and you might be on to something here...GBR

Haha....
First post on here.... I can't remember the last time we recruited a player from Nebraska and the last time we played and our record against you guys.... maybe we can play you guys one day when you get bowl eligible...

You guys don't need to worry. Feel fortunate there are enough kids in your backyard that the 4th or 5th best program in the state still doesn't have a problem filling their class.

Every fanbase -- even ours -- has whiny little bitches that visit other team boards when they lose a recruiting battle in order to cry. Grow up, spanky.

SHUT it, do whatever we have to in order to win.

Reactions: Husker_AMG63
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT