ADVERTISEMENT

Just started to watch the game, missed it yesterday. Mo Barry

bleed husker red

All-American
Dec 1, 2002
Should never leave the field. They take him out on 3rd down and leave Young on the field.

Young is horrible, lazy, and a quitter. Gawd he takes awful angles and his effort is shit.

Worst multi year starter since Dan Vili Waldrop

Reactions: ZJSARENOTFREE
Let Honas play. He's gonna be here for awhile. Barry and Ferguson show promise.
Honas isn't any better than Young. And I can see why Collin Miller's not playing with the stupid personal foul penalty he had on special teams. The coaching staff is going to have to think outside the box just to get this position group playing at an average level. We will probably need to move a safety or an OLB to the other ILB spot because continuing to play Young or Honas is going to kill us all year long.

Reactions: LonghornInOmaha
Watch Mo Barry's interview after the game and this video during the game.

He definitely cares about the game of football and leaves everything on the field.

Last edited:
Reactions: saluno22
So I guess we have a defensive room full of quitters, rather than the possibility of our defensive coaching staff maybe not being completely sound. OK, got it. I guess UCF had a room full of quitters too.

Mo Barry is a lunch box guy. He's got talent, but he is also busting ass to cash a check, he's an NFL talent and he knows he can get there with effort and attitude

Reactions: mmunso7
Young misses a lot of gaps... He is one of our liability’s.

Rewatching the game, again, as I’m a glutton for punishment. Cant argue with the opinion that he is a liability. He sure seems to find himself in exactly the spot he should not be at. What’s sad is was still the 2nd leading tackler.

Last edited:
Reactions: scarletred
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT