ADVERTISEMENT

Just say NO to Shaddeur.

How do you fill up a balloon with piss? I mean, the pressure you would have to piss with would be tremendous. I just can't imagine a stream of urine being forceful enough to expand a ballon. Wouldn't it just fill it up, not expand, and you would end up pissing all over your that was holding the balloon?

Or maybe I just have a weak stream.
I’m guessing it wasn’t a water balloon type, but a baggie that would have been tied off… just a thought.

Reactions: RBigredMax
No - I don’t. I imagine the balloon not expanding and loss flying all over me.

Your piss comes out like a faucet or a hose?

Anyone done this actually??
I honestly think I would pull a muscle and shit my pants if tried!!! I would be pushing so hard!

I know, sorry!

I am just trying to imagine what it would be like, there is NO WAY I could do it.

And, do you just pee into the opening or do you put it around your cock? But, can you get a ballon around a flaccid dong?

Does a close friend sort of pull it open for you? Do you blow into the ballon first to try to expand it?

I have sooooo many questions but I just can't bring myself to type this into ChatGPT, I feel like it would judge me and be like "Dude, come on, you really don't need this kind of information"

I know, sorry!

I am just trying to imagine what it would be like, there is NO WAY I could do it.

And, do you just pee into the opening or do you put it around your cock? But, can you get a ballon around a flaccid dong?

Does a close friend sort of pull it open for you? Do you blow into the ballon first to try to expand it?

I have sooooo many questions but I just can't bring myself to type this into ChatGPT, I feel like it would judge me and be like "Dude, come on, you really don't need this kind of information"
Use a funnel!

Is that due to his hair?

No…

Season 1 Orlando Soria GIF by The Roku Channel

So Close Atp GIF by Tennis TV

This is one of the greatest threads of all time. This is up there with dumpster diving for Alamo Bowl sweatshirts and chinchillas.

Also a Raiders fan… hanging by a straw and my money spent on merch over time. If Sanders ended up in LV, that might be the end.

Can also say, when I was in college, I was at a Missouri/Nebraska game in Columbus. I had a Tigers fan flip me the bird and was assaulted by the Missouri band playing their stupid fight song after every play. The horror. We then played pickup 2-hand touch football with some Tigers students and had a great time.

Last edited:
I have heard the "_______________ fans were soooo mean to me" for so ****ing long. I swear some Husker fans go out of their way to get offended.

I went to a game in Wisconsin where I was told how horrible and mean the fans were...not one thing was said to me or my friends, in fact, just the opposite, we had a great time.

At Purdue, the fans at a bar "fake boo'ed" me and my friends when we came in with our Husker gear, then we all drank together and had a blast.

One time, in lincoln, an Iowa fan in a car yelled out something like "Huskers suck dick" or something like that. That is the "worst" thing I have ever heard/seen
That's because our team has sucked for 20 years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT