ADVERTISEMENT

Just say NO to Shaddeur.

How do you fill up a balloon with piss? I mean, the pressure you would have to piss with would be tremendous. I just can't imagine a stream of urine being forceful enough to expand a ballon. Wouldn't it just fill it up, not expand, and you would end up pissing all over your that was holding the balloon?

Or maybe I just have a weak stream.
I’m guessing it wasn’t a water balloon type, but a baggie that would have been tied off… just a thought.

Reactions: RBigredMax
No - I don’t. I imagine the balloon not expanding and loss flying all over me.

Your piss comes out like a faucet or a hose?

Anyone done this actually??
I honestly think I would pull a muscle and shit my pants if tried!!! I would be pushing so hard!

I know, sorry!

I am just trying to imagine what it would be like, there is NO WAY I could do it.

And, do you just pee into the opening or do you put it around your cock? But, can you get a ballon around a flaccid dong?

Does a close friend sort of pull it open for you? Do you blow into the ballon first to try to expand it?

I have sooooo many questions but I just can't bring myself to type this into ChatGPT, I feel like it would judge me and be like "Dude, come on, you really don't need this kind of information"

I know, sorry!

I am just trying to imagine what it would be like, there is NO WAY I could do it.

And, do you just pee into the opening or do you put it around your cock? But, can you get a ballon around a flaccid dong?

Does a close friend sort of pull it open for you? Do you blow into the ballon first to try to expand it?

I have sooooo many questions but I just can't bring myself to type this into ChatGPT, I feel like it would judge me and be like "Dude, come on, you really don't need this kind of information"
Use a funnel!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT