ADVERTISEMENT

Just say NO to Shaddeur.

bigboxes

Nebraska Legend
Sep 4, 2004
Arlington, TX
HjqFjQn.gif

Why did he and half footed Coach Prime immediately run across the field to check on O. Miller when he went down in a relatively normal tackle? Does that guy have pictures of them at Diddy's or something? Very strange. Or do they do that for every Buff player that hurts their vagina?

• Haha
Reactions: huntered
Why did he and half footed Coach Prime immediately run across the field to check on O. Miller when he went down in a relatively normal tackle? Does that guy have pictures of them at Diddy's or something? Very strange. Or do they do that for every Buff player that hurts their vagina?
Be interesting

Makes a lot of great plays, but his mistakes are just titanic. Those 18-yard sacks are not only drive killers, they shift the field position too.

Agree.

Holds the ball way too long, and tries to extend plays that simply aren't there while not having an electric arm that can make incredible plays worth the risk.

He isn't Josh Allen, or Patrick Mahomes, or Lamar Jackson. QBs in the NFL are way more athletic than they have ever been, and he is an absolute statue compared to the guys in the league now.

Reactions: baseball31ne
Holds the ball way too long, and tries to extend plays that simply aren't there while not having an electric arm that can make incredible plays worth the risk. He isn't Josh Allen, or Patrick Mahomes, or Lamar Jackson. QBs in the NFL are way more athletic than they have ever been, and he is an absolute statue compared to the guys in the league now.

You either haven't really watched him play or you have a huge bias. Or both. I haven't watched him much but it's pretty clear that he does have an electric arm that can make incredible plays worth the risk. That's exactly why it seems like he holds onto the ball way too long. And no, he's not as mobile as 3 of the most mobile QBs in the League, but he definitely looks mobile enough for the NFL.

It will be interesting to see how much NFL execs think they can fix his shortcomings.

You either haven't really watched him play or you have a huge bias. Or both. I haven't watched him much but it's pretty clear that he does have an electric arm that can make incredible plays worth the risk. That's exactly why it seems like he holds onto the ball way too long. And no, he's not as mobile as 3 of the most mobile QBs in the League, but he definitely looks mobile enough for the NFL.

It will be interesting to see how much NFL execs think they can fix his shortcomings.
Great point about the NFL. I think he will have a major adjustment to make in the NFL, at Jackson st and CU he’s had WRs like Travis Hunter and Jimmy Horn that are really fast and much better than the defenses they are facing. NFL everyone is fast and his WRs wont automatically be open like he has now.

Game tonight was a lot closer than you predicted

Their defense played pretty tough
The breakdown on 2 plays on KSUs last drive cost them the game. Sheduer did what he does best, get a TD near end of the hame
For the lead. KSU qb responded with big plays himself. By the way do you think Johnson stays loyal to K state or does he sell himself on the NIL market and move to a big program?

The breakdown on 2 plays on KSUs last drive cost them the game. Sheduer did what he does best, get a TD near end of the hame
For the lead. KSU qb responded with big plays himself. By the way do you think Johnson stays loyal to K state or does he sell himself on the NIL market and move to a big program?
I don't think he'll have many (any?) suitors

His awareness of the rush is absolutely terrible. Especially for a guy who has started 4 years in college. It's almost like he has no feel for pressure.
Some teams have also figured out that Shaddeur's favorite move is to escape out of the back of the pocket. K-State was clearly prepared for that. I think they could have gotten him for a couple more "routine" sacks, but why do that if he's willing to give up another 10-12 yards?

As I've said before, he would been much more NFL-ready if he had gone to a program with a real QB coach and OC who would have taught him something and addressed his bad habits. Right now he's still just a project.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT