ADVERTISEMENT

12 Men on the Field

Jesseblackshirts43

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jan 13, 2017
Omaha, NE
Can somebody explain to me how 12 men on the field is only 5 yards and doesn’t reset the clock.

OR MORE IMPORTANTLY

A good way teams can expose this flaw?!

I guess… Say you’re up 5 points and there’s 30 seconds left. You pin the opponent on a punt at their 15 yard line. Why not put 13ish ppl out there, certainly playing DEEP Zone. They could even go almost unnoticed near your end zone. Wild thing…. In my scenario… they make the 85 yard play game saving tackle - next question - is the game over because you need to accept the penalty for the game not to end on a penalty? So the team that should’ve scored from their 15, going 85 yards, now has to snap it hopefully going 80 yards on the final play.

Gosh… more and more I complain about it, I keep forgetting about how strange it is that the time doesn’t get restored.

Is this the biggest loophole in football?

I’m honestly hoping I’m missing something. This just can’t be reality. If it is reality, we could’ve beat 2009 Texas on some pu**y-ass football.

Why the F would trying to play 15 on 11 ppl be 1/3 of the yardage penatly as a WR shove off PI penalty.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.