ADVERTISEMENT

Julian Fleming

So McCord is going to Penn State?
No, but with Nebraska Fleming needed a buddy. Penn St. is a program that already is establish and has a established a winning tradition as of late. If you thought Fleming was coming here without McCord you better do a little more research on where the current state of Nebraska Football actually is.

Raiola may be better than McCord, but the jury is still out and Fleming is a veteran that needs to make sure he is going to a place where there will have a really good shot he can highlight his potential. Unfortunately Nebraska is not it

No, but with Nebraska Fleming needed a buddy. Penn St. is a program that already is establish and has a established a winning tradition as of late. If you thought Fleming was coming here without McCord you better do a little more research on where the current state of Nebraska Football actually is.

Raiola may be better than McCord, but the jury is still out and Fleming is a veteran that needs to make sure he is going to a place where there will be a really good shot he can highlight his potential. Unfortunately Nebraska is not it
worked out for trey palmer

Wow. You're such a tool. Sick Anything positive is a negative in your world. You must be a real fun guy to hang around with.
I understand this is your perception of me, sunshine.

if you look past the triggering screen name and read the content of my posts, you'll see this is just not true.

Raiola may be better than McCord, but the jury is still out and Fleming is a veteran that needs to make sure he is going to a place where there will have a really good shot he can highlight his potential. Unfortunately Nebraska is not it
...or he is probably going to Penn State because he is from Pennsylvania, was previously recruited heavily by Penn State and is "home", and yes they have a QB that can or has the potential to make all the throws and set him up for the NFL. Not sure why he came out here for a visit, but he didn't come out here with McCord and pretty sure news broke of Raiola before Fleming was on his visit. They were never a Buy One Get One kinda deal.

I understand this is your perception of me, sunshine.

if you look past the triggering screen name and read the content of my posts, you'll see this is just not true.
You're like your screen name in that everybody roots for you till you start wrecking their shit. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
Miserable, negative, whiny, overly emotional, crybaby bitch. I'm convinced you're a HS girl.
Ice Cube Friday GIF by Max

...or he is probably going to Penn State because he is from Pennsylvania, was previously recruited heavily by Penn State and is "home", and yes they have a QB that can or has the potential to make all the throws and set him up for the NFL. Not sure why he came out here for a visit, but he didn't come out here with McCord and pretty sure news broke of Raiola before Fleming was on his visit. They were never a Buy One Get One kinda deal.
had Crystal Balls predicting he’d go to PSU out of HS. Visited PSU at least a dozen times in HS. Lived about an 1.5 from PSU.

A lot of top WR’s seem to be going off the board or not known to be looking at us. We could sure use an experienced WR to come mentor that room.

SIAP: Seeing the CBs starting to point to Penn State. Discouraging.
A lot of top WR’s seem to be going off the board or not known to be looking at us. We could sure use an experienced WR to come mentor that room.
Agreed. Demas is the top target but I feel they could be doing better than that. I keep waiting for mor enames to emerge but Im thinking this is slowing down. Big Tackle that chose Texas was rumored but didnt visit. This being the last visit weekend, this is the grouo we are rolling with. Nothing feom the portal (surprising)

Reactions: HominidHusker
Husker fan always looking for an opportunity to take shots at the Huskers. Weird?
you'll see quite clearly that's not a shot at the Huskers.

just a shot at the fantasyland residents of this board, two of whom couldn't like your post fast enough.

a visit and some kind words are not good enough (I hope) for our coaching staff. obviously.

I know, I know. I'm a douche non-NU fan whose tone could use some improving.

yawn

Doesn’t Fleming only have a year left? McCord leaving means we don’t have a proven qb. No chance to get a one and done wr with no proven qb.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT