ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan Stevenson

Assuming it's true, I think it shows the dawning of a new era in Nebraska football recruiting. How many showed up in this thread preaching doom and gloom after the Miami visit was announced? I understand why, because the previous staff rarely had success against the likes of Miami and Alabama. Relax, I think we can have some faith again.

Reactions: anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
Assuming it's true, I think it shows the dawning of a new era in Nebraska football recruiting. How many showed up in this thread preaching doom and gloom after the Miami visit was announced? I understand why, because the previous staff rarely had success against the likes of Miami and Alabama. Relax, I think we can have some faith again.
Of course it is true, Cator don't play.

This is confirmed - I just saw it on my phone on Twitter (retweeted from the OWH). Sorry I can't provide the link, typing this on my PC, not logged onto Twitter here.

Great news!

Reactions: TheBeav815
Wow awesome! Not what I was expecting with his mom wanting Bama, then all of the sudden taking a visit to Miami too.
Glad to have the kid aboard!

Fantastic news. His film looks just amazing (I've been badly wrong before about running back film, though). Great addition to the class!

The negative folks have been right often enough, nice to see something good happen when some projected that we had a 0.000001% chance here. It's a new day.

Reactions: GretnaShawn
This seems pretty huge, lets hope he gets here and is in shape and can get started right away

Awesome welcome Jordan, his HS is also one of the top talent producing schools in Texas. This huge get now and hopefully future contacts and recruits.

Fantastic news. His film looks just amazing (I've been badly wrong before about running back film, though). Great addition to the class!

The negative folks have been right often enough, nice to see something good happen when some projected that we had a 0.000001% chance here. It's a new day.

Man, this is the truth. Too many times we have been on the other end. Gotta appreciate the worth from our coaches. I have little faith this would've occurred under the previous staff.

One of the things that Jordan made a point to talk about was the rumor that his mom was pushing him to go to a particular school. He said that was completely false. He said she just wanted him to weigh all his options, due his research, and make the best decision for him and his future. He said if he did that, his mom would give her blessing to wherever he chose to go.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT