ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan Moore

It's cool. I'm just going by your comment that you are fully expecting them to overcommit by 3 as soon as possible. To me, it made it sound as though you expected to have more than 15 before the season started.
For what it's worth, after your comment and looking into it further, you convinced me that a scenario like that probably isn't realistic.

I just know he liked it here, and that is all I know!

If going off of who is recruiting him, we could be offering him as a Linebacker. Although he is an absolute beast at Safety.

I could see this class finishing like this...

Safety - Goodrich
Safety/LB hybrid - Hufunga
WR - Joshua Moore
OL - Chris Bleich
RB - Roberts or Pledger or Another RB we are not aware of at the moment
OLB/WDE hybrid - Perkins, Carson or Alston

I am confident we take at least 16... If an upper level QB or DT want N and we have room we take them as well
Take AVery over ALL of them. UNblockable is very tempting....

Coach Keith Williams is visiting Joshua Moore today, and he tweeted "I have made a decision" a couple of hours ago.

Reactions: HuskerO
JoshuaMoore‏Verified account@_TheJoshuaMoore 2h2 hours ago

I've just been informed that I now have the opportunity to run track at The University Of Nebraska!! #GBR
1f6d1.png
pic.twitter.com/EB7wPF1UvH

DAEJR6RUwAASp-n.jpg

Are players allowed to take a scholarship for a different sport and play the other as a walk-on? Seems like he could play football without using up a scholarship.

So it looks like no running back in this class. Which would mean only one lightly recruited running back in the past two years.

So it looks like no running back in this class. Which would mean only one lightly recruited running back in the past two years.

And it looks like that lightly recruited running back, who is a sophomore, it going to start this year.

Just got another Crystal Ball for him on 247 Sports. I think we land Joshua, not so sure about the other one. Clearly, we'll take both, though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT