ADVERTISEMENT

Jim Harbaugh

St. Anger

Assistant Head Coach
Dec 13, 2007
Apparently got a call from someone representing the Kerrie Orozco camp in Omaha for a donation and he went a step further and said he and his wife would come down and participate in the Ralston Arena fundraiser fun run.

My respect for the man went up a bit.

Reactions: baseball31ne
Don't be fooled. He's just trying to establish a foothold in the recruiting hotbed that is Nebraska.

Just kidding. Props to him.

A reminder that the Harbaugh's are good friends with the Riley's and go back 20+ yrs. Not that this is the reason he is doing this, just something to note. Not everything all the time has a ulterior agenda's altho well played Ant on the "hotbed" recruiting connotation Laughing

GBR

J
Apparently got a call from someone representing the Kerrie Orozco camp in Omaha for a donation and he went a step further and said he and his wife would come down and participate in the Ralston Arena fundraiser fun run.

JH is a bit of a d bag, but I have always respected him since he shoved it up Pete C's butt a few years ago

Nice move. I will believe it when I see it though, much like I will believe Ronda Rousey is paying for her kids college when I see it. The internet is totally full of crap.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT