ADVERTISEMENT

Jeff Simms

Wow the Kool-Aid is spiked. He had 31 turnovers at GTech. He would be doing great to cut that in half which I doubt happens with our oline. I'm guessing he ends up running for his life until he gets injured. Purdy comes in and...well no better than last year.
Go find another team

He made multiple guesses and Frost getting fired after losing to a high school team surprised ….. not many. He’s a doofus. His schtick is to bring stuff from other claim it’s his own inside info.
If I remember correctly, he also said that Frost and Trev Alberts got into a physical altercation in a parking garage. That appears to have been complete BS.

He made multiple guesses and Frost getting fired after losing to a high school team surprised ….. not many. He’s a doofus. His schtick is to bring stuff from other claim it’s his own inside info.
the firing didn't surprise anyone

the timing certainly did

there are still many folks who think we should've saved money instead of firing him after that loss

After watching this last week of practice don’t be surprised if he is in Heisman contention by the end. He has been carving the defense up in practice and we haven’t seen throws this accurate since Ganz. JS doesn’t need a lot of protection because he is better outside the pocket on scramble throws. He lays the wood too. I overheard Rhule tell coach Sat that if JS stays healthy they got 10 wins. That should get him to New York.

Any updates on practice?

• Wow
Reactions: EmormousDouchebag
After watching this last week of practice don’t be surprised if he is in Heisman contention by the end. He has been carving the defense up in practice and we haven’t seen throws this accurate since Ganz. JS doesn’t need a lot of protection because he is better outside the pocket on scramble throws. He lays the wood too. I overheard Rhule tell coach Sat that if JS stays healthy they got 10 wins. That should get him to New York.

Reactions: NikkiSixx
chapelle-charlie-murphy.gif

fake-cry-laugh.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT