ADVERTISEMENT

Jeff Simms

Sep 10, 2022
After watching this last week of practice don’t be surprised if he is in Heisman contention by the end. He has been carving the defense up in practice and we haven’t seen throws this accurate since Ganz. JS doesn’t need a lot of protection because he is better outside the pocket on scramble throws. He lays the wood too. I overheard Rhule tell coach Sat that if JS stays healthy they got 10 wins. That should get him to New York.

Season 9 Reaction GIF by The Office

After watching this last week of practice don’t be surprised if he is in Heisman contention by the end. He has been carving the defense up in practice and we haven’t seen throws this accurate since Ganz. JS doesn’t need a lot of protection because he is better outside the pocket on scramble throws. He lays the wood too. I overheard Rhule tell coach Sat that if JS stays healthy they got 10 wins. That should get him to New York.
Did they run out of recruiting anal handles so you had to go with the whole big doo-doo booster thing, again?

I think Adrian was the hot topic about the Heisman Trophy the start of his sophomore year, you all witnessed how that played out

Why not? Bring on the Rhuleaid! The only other BIG with an athletic QB that can sling it is thee OSU.

Reactions: king_kong_
Oh shit, our secondary sucks hard...We haven't had a terrible secondary in a while...this is really bad news. Lets make sure and bump this though, at least through September when we'll know the truth either way.

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
Fûck, not you again.

STFU!

Reactions: scarletred
No lie the potential is undoubtedly there. But it's a long shot until we see it really. He's to hoping, but not getting hopes up!

Wow the Kool-Aid is spiked. He had 31 turnovers at GTech. He would be doing great to cut that in half which I doubt happens with our oline. I'm guessing he ends up running for his life until he gets injured. Purdy comes in and...well no better than last year.

Reactions: vs540husker
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT