ADVERTISEMENT

JD Spielman is on pace to shatter some records

If JD left it could actually help things. He doesn't exactly try to block guys or even hustle on most plays not coming his way. Film doesn't lie.

Besides, his replacement is coming in this class.

^^^^Starts thread on a WR shattering the Husker record books^^^^^

Ends up with the opinion we would be better off without said WR. Makes sense.

And next year if JD is gone and our pass game struggles*again*...your excuse and blame game will surely fall on JD “not buying in and leaving.”

film. my favorite.

watching games on tv from your couch, maybe dvr'ing them to fast forward through later, turns into 'film' the second one logs onto a football message board.

the best.

You can get a lot from rewatching games by just watching the same player on every play - if the TV catches the player within the screen that is.

I dare anyone to go back and watch the WI game and only pay attention to JD and then come back and brag about his effort ton run blocking and pass routes when the ball wasn't coming his way. I dare you.

If JD left it could actually help things. He doesn't exactly try to block guys or even hustle on most plays not coming his way. Film doesn't lie.

Besides, his replacement is coming in this class.
You aren't better by losing a player like JD. Plus, I don't see his "replacement" coming from this class. I think they would just play Wandale in the slot/DuckR full time. We would still need help on the outside, big time, and would need Wandale to stay healthy. It's never ideal to lose a player of his caliber, but teams lose guys to the NFL and to transfer all the time.

Reactions: Top_Gun_
You can get a lot from rewatching games by just watching the same player on every play - if the TV catches the player within the screen that is.

I dare anyone to go back and watch the WI game and only pay attention to JD and then come back and brag about his effort ton run blocking and pass routes when the ball wasn't coming his way. I dare you.
4b063ced-c8fb-44cb-87b0-49b9949811d6_text.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT