ADVERTISEMENT

JD Spielman apology

that receiver a year before him was real good...too bad it did'nt work out for speilmen...seems he wanted to be home so went to tcu

I think a lot of fans owe JD an apology for how his tenure ended and how many fans thought Frost was draining the swamp. Maybe Jd just didn’t want to play for a guy who showed up drunk and late to practice. Players knew and we thought all of them were just weak.
I keep reading about Frost’s so called bad behavior. Can someone who actually knows what they are talking about take the cover off and list his so called bad conduct? If no one can, the everyone should stop talking about “rumors”.

Reactions: OzzyLvr
If just half of what is being reported regarding Frosts approach to the job is true then the athletic department and the university owe an apology to all the football student athletes that were hoodwinked into committing to the program under his tutelage

Last edited:
If just half of what is being reported regarding Frosts approach to the job is true then the athletic department and the university owe an apology to all the football student athletes that were hoodwinked into committing to the program under his tutelage
And Alberts just gave Frost a free $7.5M for nothing. Very suspicious.

I keep reading about Frost’s so called bad behavior. Can someone who actually knows what they are talking about take the cover off and list his so called bad conduct? If no one can, the everyone should stop talking about “rumors”.
Yeah! Ginger Jesus is a stand-up, no nonsense guy. Always has been, always will be!

And Alberts just gave Frost a free $7.5M for nothing. Very suspicious.
Only seems suspicious if you don’t know football. No one thought Trev did it for a shot at OU. Trev needed to do it so Mickey could have the off week to give MJ building time. Hard to build on a game week. If Trev waits until Oct 1, we screwed for the year. The only shot we had at having a better year was to give Mickey this week. This week is the most important week of young HC Joesph career

I'd trade him for Trey Palmer in a heartbeat.
Screenshot-20220919-210111.jpg
Sarcasm is sometimes lost on posts. You do realize Palmer is on track to pick up more then the JD season of 800 the poster referenced? Palmer could very well hit 1k this season

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT