ADVERTISEMENT

JD Spielman apology

Sep 17, 2022
I think a lot of fans owe JD an apology for how his tenure ended and how many fans thought Frost was draining the swamp. Maybe Jd just didn’t want to play for a guy who showed up drunk and late to practice. Players knew and we thought all of them were just weak.

Reactions: TheWayITellEm
I think a lot of fans owe JD an apology for how his tenure ended and how many fans thought Frost was draining the swamp. Maybe Jd just didn’t want to play for a guy who showed up drunk and late to practice. Players knew and we thought all of them were just weak.
A lot of idiots on this board always blame the kids. I think we see now that big issue when a guy who was poised to break every receiving record in school history leaves. That is absolutely not normal.

No, fans don't owe JD nothing. He left and did what he thought was best. Everyone who had a brain at all knew Frost shoulda been gone 2 yrs. ago

I’m sorry JD.
There. Feel better?
I think a personal letter to him would be better. Sorry Jd for speaking bad about you when you left. We judged you unfairly because we were brainwashed that you and your teammates were soft. But really the coach was a clueless drunk. Husker nation apologizes to all for the last 5 years.

• Haha
Reactions: TheWayITellEm
I think a personal letter to him would be better. Sorry Jd for speaking bad about you when you left. We judged you unfairly because we were brainwashed that you and your teammates were soft. But really the coach was a clueless drunk. Husker nation apologizes to all for the last 5 years.
Got his address?

I think there was a mental problem on the team.. and it was Frost and Adrian Martinez.

We saw confident stud players morph into, and reduced to weak crybabies with crushed self esteem during those years.

I would have advised any friend to get the hell out of Nebraska's program at that time. No question about it. Especially for those guys that had NFL aspirations. The self doubt that crept into the program in Frost's second and 3 year were massive warning signs.

The choice to continue to play AM still boggles my mind to this day.

That one decision, really destroyed everything at Nebraska, including Frosts career and his liver.

Reactions: leodisflowers
Nice post, JD. You ran out on us. Really don't care anymore. How long did you run on your step-dads name?

The whole receiver room has been a shitshow in the Frost era.

A lot of idiots on this board always blame the kids. I think we see now that big issue when a guy who was poised to break every receiving record in school history leaves. That is absolutely not normal.
And Wandale , same deal . Oh and all those 4 star Florida recruits that left.

He had over 800 yards receiving as a freshman with Tanner Lee as quarterback. He was better than average.
I'd trade him for Trey Palmer in a heartbeat.
Screenshot-20220919-210111.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT