ADVERTISEMENT

Jaeden Gould

cdriftt24

Redshirt Freshman
Dec 29, 2012
Article says he’s down to 2 schools…. Don’t have access to the article? Anyone know the other school? When is he expected to announce?

Looks like PSU vs NU. The recruiting prognosticators have some crystal balls for the good guys.

Reactions: cubsker
Looks like PSU vs NU. The recruiting prognosticators have some crystal balls for the good guys.
I can tell you this, as a season ticket holder for both schools.
Penn State isn’t involved with him. Honestly neither should Nebraska, he has had 2 horrible knee injuries and rehabilitation isn’t going well. Which was why Riley told him he wasn’t a take for USC and to open his recruitment up.
Whether it was because of the injuries or natural body growth he’s to slow to play cornerback to big for safety.

Just passing along information from the premium board at PSU

Reactions: Husker_AMG63
Penn State isn’t involved with him. Honestly neither should Nebraska, he has had 2 horrible knee injuries and rehabilitation isn’t going well. Which was why Riley told him he wasn’t a take for USC and to open his recruitment up.
Whether it was because of the injuries or natural body growth he’s to slow to play cornerback to big for safety.

Thx for the info...wonder if he could grow into the JoJo role?

If he’s too big to play safety doesn’t that mean he’s definitely too big to play corner?

Reactions: HuskerDana
If he’s too big to play safety doesn’t that mean he’s definitely too big to play corner?
Ryan quoted the PS staff as to slow but wisdom follows that if you’re to big for safety then it applies to CB.
If he does get healthy he would best suited for LB.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT